Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Very weird loading screen issue after patch (Video)

• CosmicChaos
    CosmicChaos
    ✭✭✭
    Was the issue of the infinite black loading screen with the tips cycling patched? Today my group got a black screen flicker just like I got when I experience the bugged loading screen coming out of a dungeon. The game then ported us to a nearby shrine. Did they do this as a quick fix?
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the game update (which isn't on the website or social channels or announcement forum or here) Zenimax say they patched it.
  • CosmicChaos
    CosmicChaos
    ✭✭✭
    In the game update (which isn't on the website or social channels or announcement forum or here) Zenimax say they patched it.

Nice, I have been needing to return to Deeshan, but didn't want to have it happen again so I moved on to shadowfen as a v2. Luckily the new zone was really easy. Already finished it.

• jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    Everything seems to work fine now
    PC/NA
  • kgallellab14_ESO
    FYI, this problem seems to be back. Since yesterday I have experienced endless load screens when entering/leaving public "crawls". And after I kill the game and relog in, trying to enter the game on any character (not just the one that was stuck) will result in a endless "Requesting character load" which requires me to kill the game again.