Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

KADALA Now Gone can't Grind! Vet levels is not worth the time nor stress.

patrykplawskib16_ESO
My issue is this, i go in pvp lot's of vet 12's than me vet 6 yay they have over 140 light attack damage i have 119. Seems fair but why are u getting rid of a source of farming a method that other player prefer some quest some grind but this game its all about questing. Now i cant catch up in PVP I'm always getting killed by a vet 12 95% of the time. Heck theres an army of vet12's in pvp and u still wont let other players have a chance to catch up at all ? nice and your game lacks farming methods and vet levels are slow and u don't even get anything good but it raises soft caps that's it so its not even worth the time questing your *** quests that are repetitive and boring. What i want is the farming of kadala back why ? cause one its not fast grinding if people think so it take hours and hours of fighting something the same just to even get half way a vet rank so no its fair and a fair speed it would take a week to get to vet 12 as long as u got a group that kills boss fast and that coordinates well and u can have a well over a week but most the time its not the case now i agree the purples should have been nerfed i don't care about those take away that. Also i have a vet 10 but its a *** NB for *** sake i should be able switch my vet levels around make my DK a vet 10 and my NB a vet 6 cause NB are *** there bugged and only one build works the blood mage i don't like *** robes and a staff i like melee weapons with heavy badass Armour and i can't believe i wasted my time on it to now im stuck with a vet 6 DK i can't play with friends there already vet 12' from other glitches like shadowfen or fungal and well us players deserves free vet levels this is getting more stupid the more i play this game.
Dunmer Master Race
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat wall o text...
  • Zepheric
    Zepheric
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree, there should be another way to level up as a VR through grinding, I prefer grinding to questing simply because it usually fosters some discussion in my group and I usually have a good time grinding with other people, with quests people just complain about this or that function and then quit your group usually without saying anything.

ZOS please make grinding possible outside of mismanaged mechanics, actually put it in the game please.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Zepheric on May 26, 2014 6:16PM
    Sanguine's Tester
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I prefer questing (although I occasionally join grinding groups but that is rare), I do agree that the more variety people have for leveling, the better. If they don`t mind missing out on occasional skill points from quests, there is no problem! And they can just go back to previous zones and do the quests that reward with skillpoints (after reading where/which quest to start).
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    either VR is good or it does not give you an advantage you have to decide for one.

also yes, you have to use the fast farm and xp methods early, because ZOS obviously wants their players to suffer through bugged quest content with severe phasing disorder, and nerfs them after the fast ones have their bunch of loot and max level :)
  • Catches_the_Sun
    Catches_the_Sun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grinding is certainly possible...just ask the exploiting VR12s. :wink: I certainly wouldn't mind if they added legit VR grinding. Right now, it's all exploiting. People are so nonchalant about it, they talk about it everywhere, zone chat, trade chat, etc.

This is one of my biggest issues with the game right now. Let's be honest, the biggest percentage of players that reached VR10 prior to Craglorn release used some form of exploit to get there, whether it be PvP shenanigans or glitching VR dungeon bosses, etc etc. What does Zenimax do? They increase the level cap...within 6 weeks of launch. This is a mindboggling decision imo. I wonder what percentage of their playerbase what at VR10 & what percentage of those players used some form of expoit to achieve that. Now we increase the cap & had VR12s within hours...again with an exploit.

I do not want to spend my time in ESO playing catch-up with the glitchers & exploiters. Simmer down on the level cap increases for a while.
    Catches-the-Sun - Argonian Templar - Master Smith, Provisioner, Chemist & Tailor
    Valaren Arobone - Dunmer Flamewalker - Master Woodworker, Provisioner, Assassin
    Kazahad - Khajiiti Arcane Archer - Master Thief
    V'orkten - Redguard Swordmaster
    Finnvardr the Frenzied - Werewolf Berzerker
  • teox76
    teox76
    Soul Shriven
    ...do not fant to zound like a grammar *** but...please op...

writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/GrammarPunct.html
    Edited by teox76 on May 27, 2014 7:39AM
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    What the hell OP. i had to go take a nap halfway reading cuz my eyeballs were hurting like hell.
    Edited by AreoHotah on May 27, 2014 10:35AM
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grinding is certainly possible...just ask the exploiting VR12s. :wink: I certainly wouldn't mind if they added legit VR grinding. Right now, it's all exploiting. People are so nonchalant about it, they talk about it everywhere, zone chat, trade chat, etc.

This is one of my biggest issues with the game right now. Let's be honest, the biggest percentage of players that reached VR10 prior to Craglorn release used some form of exploit to get there, whether it be PvP shenanigans or glitching VR dungeon bosses, etc etc. What does Zenimax do? They increase the level cap...within 6 weeks of launch. This is a mindboggling decision imo. I wonder what percentage of their playerbase what at VR10 & what percentage of those players used some form of expoit to achieve that. Now we increase the cap & had VR12s within hours...again with an exploit.

I do not want to spend my time in ESO playing catch-up with the glitchers & exploiters. Simmer down on the level cap increases for a while.

Since when is killing respawning mobs some kind of exploit in an mmorpg.
    Since when is taking a repeatable quest and turning it in an exploit?
    Thats silly.
    Its also *** easy to test, so a player can expect that it is working as intended if it goes live.
    If it is not, ZOS has to tell us explicitly and over multiple channels, that it is, in fact, considered an exploit.

Also running dungeons is not exploiting, and a lot of people do it that way.
  • Monkeyshoeslive
    Monkeyshoeslive
    ✭✭✭
    Paragraphs are your friend.

I saw that you want to be able to switch levels between your toons. Stop chasing the dragon is all I can say to that.
    Edited by Monkeyshoeslive on May 27, 2014 1:36PM