Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerers Endless Fury morph.

daihok75b14_ESO
daihok75b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I already posted this bug in-game via the bug help, But I just wanted someone else to double check is it me or is Endless fury not restoring any magicka at all on kill? I checked for like 10 min or so never saw any magicka recovered.
  • Antonie
    Antonie
    ✭✭✭
    Previously i got magicka back. Currently i am on a wedding so i cannot recheck it yet, but monday i will give you an answer if no one will do till then.
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”-Albert Einstein
    Leben ist ein RPG. Was ist DEINE Rolle?-Motto von http://rpgspielen.de/

• Trenk
    Trenk
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not getting magicka back and I'm sure I'm killing with the explosion portion of the spell. I just started this toon post update so I'm thinking its related.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't payed especially close attention to it, but I don't think I am either. I'll check and get back to you.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • SeventhJaff
    SeventhJaff
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a bug, if you read the patch-notes you can see that they changed it.

"This ability now restores magicka if the secondary explosion kills an enemy, in addition to the initial bolt."
    Edited by SeventhJaff on May 25, 2014 8:24PM
  • Dimmur
    Dimmur
    ✭✭
    Before the patch, there was a bug that only the main target killed with the initial bolt restored magicka. Those killed with the explosion around the main target are also supposed to restore magicka if they get killed by it, so this was supposed to be fixed in the patch. Exactly as the patchnotes say.

However, instead of fixing, it got COMPLETELY BUGGED so that not even the main target is restoring magicka anymore. It is NEVER restoring magicka (restoring magicka from all kills caused by it, is the whole, and only, point of the morph).

(alan-jaff, you missed the words "in ADDITION to the initial bolt")

PS. This is not "a new player question" anymore and should be moved to somewhere more visible.
    Edited by Dimmur on May 25, 2014 10:29PM
  • SeventhJaff
    SeventhJaff
    ✭✭✭
    Dimmur wrote: »
    (alan-jaff, you missed the words "in ADDITION to the initial bolt")

PS. This is not "a new player question" anymore and should be moved to somewhere more visible.

I did not miss those words since I quoted it from the patch-notes, and yes I agree that this should be moved somewhere else more visible.
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    If they changed it that much in want my point back. I would choose the other morph now.
  • Feimerdre
    Feimerdre
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm this bug. First came to my attention yesterday evening.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @alan_jaff‌

I think you don't understand what people are complaining about.

Before this patch, the ability restored magicka if you killed them with the Bolt itself. After the patch, it was supposed to restore magicka if you killed them with both the Bolt and the Explosion.

People are complaining that its restoring magicka for neither situation.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Aballister
    Aballister
    ✭✭✭
    aye, doesn't seem to be working at all now :neutral_face:
    Dark Elf Sorc(AD)
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »
    @alan_jaff‌

I think you don't understand what people are complaining about.

Before this patch, the ability restored magicka if you killed them with the Bolt itself. After the patch, it was supposed to restore magicka if you killed them with both the Bolt and the Explosion.

People are complaining that its restoring magicka for neither situation.

It's ambiguous.

They could mean you get magicak back if you kill with either portion of the spell or it could mean you only get it if you kill two mobs, one with the main and one secondary.

One of my biggest peeves with the whole game is the unclear, garbled and just plain wrong tooltip descriptions. After the bugs and the bots of course.
    Oh - and caltrops and...and...and...
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • Dimmur
    Dimmur
    ✭✭
    There is nothing ambiguous about it.
    It is NOT RESTORING MAGICKA IN ANY SITUATION.

N E V E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!