Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in Werewolf Form?

pysta
pysta
✭✭✭
Hail everyone,

I am not here to do a "crying" thread but I have not found anyone talking about this or having the issue so I am wondering if I am the only one.

When I change into werewolf form I get stuck in it and cannot change back or use any ability until I relog. Am I the only one? I respec to remove Pack Leader to no Morph and I still get the same problem. Anyone have this as the other morph?

Thank you,

~SilverWolf

SOLUTION: If you get stuck like me and die then it will work again as it should.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 23, 2023 4:44PM
  • JosephChip
    JosephChip
    ✭✭✭
    Serious? You have a unlimited werewolf form? Ahah that's great. Never happened to me. Think positive, you could roleplay around as a wild werewolf.
  • pysta
    pysta
    ✭✭✭
    JosephChip wrote: »
    Serious? You have a unlimited werewolf form? Ahah that's great. Never happened to me. Think positive, you could roleplay around as a wild werewolf.

So you are a Werewolf too and does not get stuck in that form?

• Dagus
    Dagus
    ✭✭✭
    people would love to have your bug.
    never heard of it happening tho.

edit: you should put a ticket in and give them a bunch of info on it to have it fixed tho.
    Edited by Dagus on May 26, 2014 3:39AM
    RAWR!!!
  • Diaboli
    Diaboli
    ✭✭✭
    Man that is way cooler than the bug I used to have. I was eating when I crossed from Deshaan to Shadowfen, and for weeks I was constantly repeating the eating animation. Didn't interfere with combat, so it was really awesome and funny. Would have been better if I had made a fat character.

When you are stuck in WW form, do you still get all the positive qualities and attacks?
    Edited by Diaboli on May 26, 2014 3:42AM
    If I throw a dog a bone, I don't care to know how it tastes... - Brick Top
  • pysta
    pysta
    ✭✭✭
    Diaboli wrote: »
    Man that is way cooler than the bug I used to have. I was eating when I crossed from Deshaan to Shadowfen, and for weeks I was constantly repeating the eating animation. Didn't interfere with combat, so it was really awesome and funny. Would have been better if I had made a fat character.

When you are stuck in WW form, do you still get all the positive qualities and attacks?

Sadly the only thing I could do is run super fast but I could not kill/hit an ennemy. Dieing fixed the issue though.
  • Diaboli
    Diaboli
    ✭✭✭
    pysta wrote: »
    Sadly the only thing I could do is run super fast but I could not kill/hit an ennemy. Dieing fixed the issue though.

That is so sad! Did you try all the normal jazz? Like /reloadui?
    If I throw a dog a bone, I don't care to know how it tastes... - Brick Top
  • Dagus
    Dagus
    ✭✭✭
    just goes to show all the emo kids out there were right.
    death really is the solver of all problems
    RAWR!!!
  • Akris_Armora
    Akris_Armora
    Soul Shriven
    At least you don't got my problem when I transform I get stuck in mid-transformation. So my character doesn't go werewolf he is stuck posing in a screaming position and I got a big head and over sized arms! He won't attack either he just runs about looking to the sky with his arms raised in the air as if he is cursing the gods!
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    being stuck in werewolf form is still a problem, but my ww becomes unable to run after a minute or two.

the only way to get rid of it is relogging and i seem to get glitched every time i transform (today).

surprised this has been an issue so long. i only started using ww a couple days ago for the first time.

• siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here I can't stay in WW form for long. Someone please put that bug on my account too.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos at its finest!
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • corwinvalour_ESO
    corwinvalour_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    JosephChip wrote: »

I have been getting this but recently and it is not good. When your stuck Transformed, you only walk, most of your abilities do not work and you cant loot or access doors.
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagus wrote: »
    death really is the solver of all problems
    Reminds me of my favorite joke: how many emos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had it to where my character "appeared" to be a werewolf to me, but, to others appeared normal - was cool being able to use a weapon while looking like a werewolf...

one of the weirdest things I've seen to date is a werewolf riding a horse (they were actually running on top of the horse)...

play for long enough i guess and you'll see/experience a bunch of odd things in the game...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    brah ....I NEED TO KNOW YOUR SECRET......would make levelling a ww so much easier if I was just stuck in it.....
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it's same bug "Target is immune" I once had, it has many disadvantages; I absolutely loved it though cause I loved being in ww form "forever" :D Basically I was a ghost, it was like traveling mode for werewolf about which many people ask. As timer goes to 0, one can't do anything (can't transform back, attack, use abilities, use wayshrines, use doors etc); need to add seconds to timer. Aggro mobs and be hit by them to proc bloodrage, devour dead mob etc. I could only relog - it would transform me into human form and repeat each time I was transforming into beast. Lasted for about 2 days - best days I had in this game :) I didn't submit any ticket, it just disappeared as suddenly as it appeared - I simply transformed back into human form when timer went to 0 :/

xH0Uevq.jpg
  • Nowa133
    Nowa133
    ✭✭✭
    Just to bump it up and say that it still happens. Got that bug today. My time runned up and i wasn't able to transform in human form even with /reloadui. I needed to relog. None of the skills worked either.
    Edited by Nowa133 on June 23, 2023 2:55PM
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice bump. The original post goes back almost 10 years ago.

Also a permanent werewolf form is actually not a bad idea, it should be a feature and not a bug.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in May 2014. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.