The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

coldharbours quests reset

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i got all quests i did in coldharbour rested, i'm starting it now all over again. after the update i got a message informing that i could get some skills rested but it did not mentioned anything about quests reset. is this something normal to happen after the update?
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just found out in the achievements list that zenimax deleted all my quests and not only the ones i was doing on coldharbour. all the quests i finished before coldharbour were all reset to zero :\
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    i just found out in the achievements list that zenimax deleted all my quests and not only the ones i was doing on coldharbour. all the quests i finished before coldharbour were all reset to zero :\

I read about this, they know about the issue and as far as i know the achievement progress did not reset, it's just a display error. (I still use my Pact Hero title too.)
    Edited by Csub on May 25, 2014 5:20AM
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn