The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Addon] ggFrames: The Fully Customizable Unit Frames

gamegenius86
gamegenius86
Soul Shriven
ggFrames is a lightweight fully customizable add-on that replaces the default unit frames provided by Elder Scrolls Online. ggFrames currently supports: Player, Group, Raid, and Target Frames.

Full list of features found: ggFrames

Buff Tracking coming this weekend! note: Buff Tracking is currently very limited with the current API. But I'm doing my best to display everything the game allows.

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Feel free to comment below!
Edited by gamegenius86 on May 24, 2014 4:26PM
Powerade: Veteran Sorcerer (US)

Author of:
ggFrames: Highly Customizable Unit Frame
ggTacticalTide: War Statistics in Cryodill
ggChatEmojis: Emojis for Chat
  • Insanyti
    Insanyti
    ✭✭✭
    I love that ggFrames has been the very first unit frame addon that allows the player to choose different textures for the bars. :D I love you for that!! <3
  • gamegenius86
    gamegenius86
    Soul Shriven
    Yep that was one of the first featured i had at release a little over a month ago. It was one of my must haves from the get go.
    Powerade: Veteran Sorcerer (US)

Author of:
    ggFrames: Highly Customizable Unit Frame
    ggTacticalTide: War Statistics in Cryodill
    ggChatEmojis: Emojis for Chat