Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Some Add Ons

CodyFurlong
CodyFurlong
✭✭
Is there an add on that shows the locations of fishing holes? Or how about one that would automatically re-draw your weapon, after looting chests and other containers, or even any other action that makes you sheathe your weapon? Finally it would be nice to have one that would color in the map, or give you some other option to show you the areas you have been through.
Edited by CodyFurlong on May 23, 2014 8:35PM
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow. - Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Finally it would be nice to have one that would color in the map, or give you some other option to show you the areas you have been through."

Undiscovered
  • gamegenius86
    gamegenius86
    Soul Shriven
    There are two addons that tell you where you have been.

First: Heat Map (with Fog of War) by pills

Secondly: True Exploration by Shinni (Inspired from pills version)
    Powerade: Veteran Sorcerer (US)

Author of:
    ggFrames: Highly Customizable Unit Frame
    ggTacticalTide: War Statistics in Cryodill
    ggChatEmojis: Emojis for Chat
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Practicaly everything you ask for is a Map or Compas related addon. So this topic might hacve one or more the the droids you are looking for:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/cat24.html

Fishing Holes:
    If this is about matching bait to Holes, there is a easier answer:
    http://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/waste-your-time-fishing-in-the-elder-scrolls-online.52892/

Unsheathing weapons:
    You could try setting the sheat key. As there is no actuall delay in combat actions from sheating/unsheathing your weapon and any attack action will jsut cancel teh unsheat animation anyway I do not quite see the purpose of this.
    There is a Addon that goes into the opposite direction:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info256-StowItAuto-Sheather.html
    Maybe you can ask the Author for a additonal option to "not stow it"?
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.