Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Very weird loading screen issue after patch (Video)

• hammer_fella
    hammer_fella
    ✭✭✭
    For anybody else caught on this issue, you need to log a support ticket and ask to be teleported somewhere else.
    I've spoken with customer support on a couple occasions and they wouldn't move me because they were uncertain if it would exacerbate the issue. Even if they do move you, it can happen again at any time if you return to Deshaan from what I've gathered.
    Aldmeri Dominion (NA)
    Ferawen - VR14 Bosmer Nightblade
    Quvalwe - VR2 Altmer Sorcerer
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Belwurz gro-Yungash - Lvl 35 Orc Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dutseiwitsei - Lvl 27 Argonian Templar
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anybody else caught on this issue, you need to log a support ticket and ask to be teleported somewhere else.
    I've spoken with customer support on a couple occasions and they wouldn't move me because they were uncertain if it would exacerbate the issue. Even if they do move you, it can happen again at any time if you return to Deshaan from what I've gathered.

Email them. They can and have been moving players with this issue as of a few hours ago.

It is re-creatable though. PVP will trigger this issue if you go to certain locations, for example. It's a stupid bug and they shouldn't have rolled it to EU.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭

That is good, but the question is, will this happen again? Like @slash8915 I was lucky enough to die - just took me several reloads to actually notice it, but I would still have the same trouble where eventually the escape key would do nothing, I could not destroy items, and I could not apply skill points. Reloading UI works but honestly, I don't want to have to reload the ui every 5 mins
    PC/NA
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jzholloway wrote: »

That is good, but the question is, will this happen again?

Probably. It's a bug in the client. They will need to patch it.
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a statement from ZOS support about this. "We are currently aware of these issues as they have befell many of our customers and we are actively investigating this. Thank you for your continued patience with this."
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Man.....ZoS is terrible at making patches, lol. I was actually mildly looking forward to testing out this game again after this patch....no longer.....
  • jwetze1ub17_ESO
    jwetze1ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Slash8915 wrote: »
    Luckily, during the loading screen issue, something killed me. So I relogged, and spammed the "r" button so I would spawn at the nearest wayshrine before it would go into the loading loop. It worked, but now I'm just worried I may run into the same issue.

This was my exact scenario exiting the sewers
  • laouga
    laouga
    Soul Shriven
    This exact problem happened to me this morning in Deshaan with sewers quest. i sent them a Ticket reporting the problem and a second requesting a teleport. ALso sent an email requesting same thing. About 20-30minute later a ESO agent Annabelle contacted me on my secondary character that i was leaving loged on for that purpose. She willingly teleported my character elsewhere in Deshaan and fixed the issue for me. Although the problem itself is not fix it is nice to be able to play the character again until fixed. So anyone having this problem the best thing to do for now would be to request a character teleport.
  • augustus6995ub17_ESO
    augustus6995ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Just adding my two cents saying that I also was leaving the sewers in Deshan and came accross this exact same problem. I too have submitted a ticket and hopefully I can get some sort of teleport/reset option to get me on my way again.
  • Skylias
    Skylias
    I spoke to a CS rep on the phone last night. He tried to move my character and it didn't work.

I am logged in, and hoping someone trains me and I die. So anyone feel free to come by in Deshaan in the waters around Mourhold and kill the Nightblade lady elf! I'd welcome it! :)
    ~Skylias~
    Devoted Rangeress of Elderblade
  • CosmicChaos
    CosmicChaos
    ✭✭✭
    Guess I should give up all hope of being able to get on my main toon again anytime soon. And I'm certainly not playing on a new one. So I guess back to Eve Online for a little while.
  • Grizznakprime
    Same issue here, but from the vendor building at the western Elsweyr gate in Cyrodiil.

Same.. Vendor Armory in Cirrodil for me.. I am also afflicted with this bug.
  • Shining1
    Shining1
    Soul Shriven
    I am also affected by this issue, in Deshaan, after the sewer quest. I made a post about it (with video) here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/101521/game-breaking-login-tip-loop-with-video

Hopefully they will make an official announcement about this game-breaking bug soon. It has hit my main character. Even a clean reinstall of the game was fruitless.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys! We're aware that this is happening, and are working on pinpointing the issue. Can you let us know exactly where you were when this happened, and your UserID? Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Slash8915
    Slash8915
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys! We're aware that this is happening, and are working on pinpointing the issue. Can you let us know exactly where you were when this happened, and your UserID? Thanks!

This seems to happen to everyone that completes the sewer quest in Deshaan as they leave the sewer. Other than that, it seems to happen randomly.
    VR12 Templar Tank
    VR6 Dragonknight DPS
    VR3 Templar Healer
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, good to know @Slash8915, thanks! We'll pass that along.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Skylias
    Skylias

@ZOS_GinaBruno : In Deshaan right after zoning out of the sewers by Mournhold.

My character could use help (as many others could too) getting out of this problem.

My UserID: @Skylias
    Edited by Skylias on May 23, 2014 6:10PM
    ~Skylias~
    Devoted Rangeress of Elderblade
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - it's possible to recreate it by going to Wabbajack PVP and going in a house near the main gate. I'll try to get a better description.

Deshaan when leaving sewers triggers it every time too.
  • Felmaul
    Felmaul
    Soul Shriven
    Funny enough this didn't happen to me right out of the sewers. I was with Skylias above when she experienced this problem. This ended up afflicting me when I was in Mournhold (after leaving the area that affects most people) and went to back northward towards where my partner was affected. This hit me the instant I jumped off the docks into the water heading north east out of town towards that same area where people leave the sewers.

Being in the water there is no hope that some NPC will come along and kill me so I can force myself to a wayshrine like some here have been able to do.

UserID: @Felmaul‌
  • PicassoTrigger
    Same thing happened to me, in veteran Deshaan for AD when exiting the sewers from the quest line.

My character is dead, I caught a glimpse of the respawn screen... will try spamming R.
  • Rocco
    Rocco
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Mine is cyrodil (the new campaign) west elswyer gate while trying to load into the armory @Rocco_Uk
    Edited by Rocco on May 23, 2014 6:21PM
    Guild UMBRA
    Grossberger - V10 DK
    Tomb Stone - V2 NB
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone, passed along all this information.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • CosmicChaos
    CosmicChaos
    ✭✭✭
    I was just riding through Deeshan when it occurred. Nothing unusual, just suddenly got this loading screen. UserID is @Cosmic_Chaos Character Kayaba Akahiko.
    Edited by CosmicChaos on May 23, 2014 6:28PM
  • ecortes2788
    ecortes2788
    Soul Shriven
    I can't log in on my game does anyone else have this problem I send the report to get it fix but no answer or fix yet.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭

after sewer quest in Deshann (@jzholloway character: Kataran Leas) on the way to report the findings or whatever
    PC/NA
  • mailpreeb18_ESO3
    mailpreeb18_ESO3
    Soul Shriven
    same here. doing The Mournhold Underground on VR2 in Deshaan. Left the dungeon, did one step forward and... crash, like the videos show.
    UserID @Chrosiu Char Sotoka Ran
    Edited by mailpreeb18_ESO3 on May 23, 2014 7:07PM
  • wallomatic
    Same issue. Left the sewers and crashed like the video.
    UserID @wallomatic Character: Jacobim Vulthuryol
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, looks like we've identified the issue! We're working on the fix now, and will let you know when this will be rolled out as soon as we know. Thanks for your help!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Krowzzer21
    @Krowzzer21 - Exact same situation, happened as soon as I exited the sewer in Deshaan