The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New patch issues

Cifair
Cifair
Hello. I'd like to see if other people have similar issues like me. Did your characters face changed after patch ? I also see my armor in different colours now (lvl 26 medium redguard set). Before it was brown / yellow and now chest is white (before it was yellow) and everything else seems normal... Except my character moving his lips when horse is making sounds.

I am immortal until someone proves me that I am wrong
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    My brown robe is now green and my medium armor pants now have purple stripes down the insides. :(
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, and there's that little issue where the game crashes out of the blue every 20 minutes. I've already changed it to windowed fullscreen, so I don't know what to change next. At least that fixed the lagging! (sigh)
  • Armianlee
    Armianlee
    ✭✭✭
    They changed armour colours... yes.
    Edited by Armianlee on May 23, 2014 3:11PM
    Basic circle of complaints on ESO Forums:
    1) Users: Fix game/class/bug
    2) Zenimax Online: Brings servers down and fixes issues and deploys patches.
    3) Users: OMG SERVERS ARE DOWN!!!!!
    4) Zenimax Online: Brings servers back up!
    5) See 1)

VR10 Sword and Board Templar (Heavy Armour), Ebonheart Pact
    LVL 25 Sorcerer, Daggerfall Covenant
    LVL 28 DK, Ebonheart Pact
    LVL 15 Nightblade, Altmari Dominion
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did fix the amour colors. VR is now suppose to be more appealing then 1-49 materials. When it was the opposite prior to update
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    My character with the new green robe is level 12. It's gaudy now.
  • Master_Liu
    Master_Liu
    Soul Shriven
    I saw someone in chat complaining that their characters face had surgery, and not for the better.

Yes, I get booted more often now after the patch. And at one point Interactables (i.e. NPC's, my horse) turned bright purple. Reloading the UI didn't work, I had to log out and in again to fix it. And yes I went to fullscreen windowed mode as I had it before the update.

As far as the armor, I haven't noticed a change to be honest.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blkadr wrote: »
    My brown robe is now green and my medium armor pants now have purple stripes down the insides. :(

Comes to something when the game developer criticises your attire. Lol.