The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn Patch Notes! Let's see if Werewolves finally got some love!

Kroueneth
Kroueneth
"Werewolf
Savage Strength I: The stamina bonus this ability provides from kills has been decreased. Savage Strength II’s bonus is unchanged."

Source: http://dulfy.net/2014/04/25/eso-pts-patch-notes-v-1-1-craglorn/

Haha. Nope. When will anything of substantial damage to the incredibly under-powered Werewolf tree be fixed? I'm anticipating a drove of, 'Oh, come on now... Stop whining, Mister!' comments, but in all honesty, I've buttoned my lip until now. I kept telling myself ever since ZOS's most recent Ask Us Anything on Reddit, 'Oh, I'm sure the Werewolf fixes will come with Craglorn! ZOS said we could expect to see some Werewolf fixes a week or so after the AuA!'

That Ask Us Anything was a month ago. :|
  • Flayedalive
    I cured myself of Werewolf yesterday through the Priest in the Mage's guild in Riften. Honestly not what I thought it would be like. The best part was the change, but 1000 ultimate for that was far too much.
  • Kroueneth
    Kroueneth
    I cured myself of Werewolf yesterday through the Priest in the Mage's guild in Riften. Honestly not what I thought it would be like. The best part was the change, but 1000 ultimate for that was far too much.

Hear hear -- precisely my point! One of the fixes that ZOS assured us of was a 'Substantial drop in the Ultimate cost of Transforming'. That was supposed to be implemented several weeks ago, along with some other buffs and adjustments to aid in making Werewolves less cripplingly awful right now.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uh, aren't these just the PTS patch notes that have already been posted here at least twice?
  • Kroueneth
    Kroueneth
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Uh, aren't these just the PTS patch notes that have already been posted here at least twice?

I'm honestly not sure! Are they?

I heard that Craglorn was being released tomorrow, so I began to Google Search the patch notes. This was a link to what I found, and well... As you can see, there's a lack of anything remarkable for the Werewolf players, which was a bit of a disappointment for me. Am I wrong, though? Is there more to come tomorrow than what this list reveals?
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The date of April 25th should be a pretty good hint...
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    The date of April 25th should be a pretty good hint...

Yeah, this might be as accurate as a McDonald nutrition information sheet
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Title reminds me of that Bangkorai forbidden love quest. Ahem..
    I left them be, they remain a sweet couple happily ever after.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah man, that is just... It's enough to make me weep.

Sometimes i live in the illusion, that the devs themselves are nerds/geeks and love to be innovatif, but i guess the train is gone. No time/money for this smal *** to add some numbers simply to make something work.... Perhaps somewhere in the future... yea... sure...
    There is only economy and the fact, that you have to feed the biggest mouths eating the most food and making the biggest dumb on the floor.

I consider myself not a "bad" player and i played several setups in PVP and PVE, maxed out several weapons, skills and armour. I went from heal to dd from ranged to melee and back again. But it seems, the "play as you like" thing is totally bs, if you dont want to be killed by some random npc`s in some random corner (speaking only about veteran stuff), you have to be very specific about your build and playstyle.
    Sometimes thats something good... but not, if you have to choose between so few possibilities.

I dont hate the game and will not heal myself from WW, but it sucks to be on this edge of the corner, where people thinkle on your head and sell it for rain.
    (Obviously i would be masochistic to stay, if there aren`t some good sides... nontheless...)

But yea, there is no obligation to sattisfy the needs of the few. Thats just not economical. Even if it is something not intended with failures everywhere (known since beta). "Its not a bug, it`s a future".

Some of the ppl sayed, that it cant get worse with WW. In fact it can.... by knowing the issues and doing nothing about it.

bread and circuses.... Craglorn is here and my howling will be gone in the wind.

Edit: Patchnotes are not PTS.

Edit2: But what do i day... they admittedly forgot to implement a whole profession.
    Edited by Iduyenn on May 22, 2014 6:00PM