The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I feel cheated

Imo888
Imo888
Hi all, friends . wanted to warn of certain behaviors of this company and this technical support. The 15th TESO buy me , the next day I signed up a month's game. That same day play 4 hours up my Moebius character, a sorcerer to level 7. 'm A newbie and was beginning to play a mmorpg . Every normal . week the weekend could not connect because of my work. Monday 19 in my day , I decide to have a good day playing with my new TESO , but TA- CHAN . to put me on luncher , fails me . I go into the website to view my profile account and see what could happen. what is my surprise , when to put my data , SAY "YOU HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED ACCOUNT " ! ! . Scared to lose my account , newly purchased without doing anything, just play a few hours! . I contact with technical support, and I reply that they are investigating. what happened ? ? but that is what happened ? ! . no response from them , just be patient , they are investigating. investigating that ? if I just uploaded my character ninvel 7 I'm newbie ! . Then I come here, to report malpractice company , which has given me no time information from because I canceled the account . I have 3 days without being able to play my new game. 3 days with no answers , just tell me, are investigating . today very angry with the situation is not fixed. I sent them a ticket this morning and another at noon ! and have not had the responsibility to answer . They have solved nothing . I warn new players , these people are not serious or trustworthy. For my part , seeing that they have no intention to contact with me , much less to solve this huge mistake , caused by them. I will report in the office of the consumer
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to admit, this was incredibly difficult to read.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Imo888
    Imo888
    I bought the game. I subscribed. Play only a few hours. replaying my account was disabled. I contacted the technical support. but just tell me they are investigating and nothing more. took 3 days without playing. I am very angry. this is an injustice. I have not done anything. only play a few hours. The technical support does not serve me. I do not correct their mistake. This is the summary. sorry for my English (google translator)
  • SanguineReaper
    SanguineReaper
    Soul Shriven
    So let me see if I understand what your problem is. You purchased the Elder Scrolls Online on the 15th of May. You played for a couple of hours and got your sorcerer to level 7 then logged off for the day. You couldn't play over the weekend because your internet was down, but had it restored on Monday, the 19th. However, when you attempted to play, you could not access the game. When you checked your account it says it was suspended and customer service said your account was under investigation.
    So my question to you is, did you do anything suspicious at all when you played that day? Some people have reported being banned if they were hanging around in a dungeon and did not heed the advice of a GM when told to leave the dungeon. Did you perhaps see a lot of people just standing around when you entered a public dungeon? It is possible Zenimax thinks you were botting and banned your account for that reason. They are trying to crack down hard on those who use botting programs.

A less likely scenario is that you are not being as forthcoming with information and did something like buy gold from someone via an in-game mail or were very unsportsmanlike to another player when they did something you didn't like. I am not accusing you of anything; I am just trying to give you a couple of reasons why Zenimax would suspend your account and perform an investigation if you had only played once for a couple of hours.
    Edited by SanguineReaper on May 21, 2014 10:20PM
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    Unable to read this even though it is a cut and paste second post due to the wall I can't get past
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    And if people got through this, try this link for your reading enjoyment

I forewarn to protect your eyes after a couple of wheel scrolls down

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/flamingchickens/abcd.html

• SanguineReaper
    SanguineReaper
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, Imo888's post is hard to read because he is not a native English speaker. The link you posted is hard to read for a whole other set of reasons.
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, Imo888's post is hard to read because he is not a native English speaker. The link you posted is hard to read for a whole other set of reasons.

While viewing their profile the account when from Suspended to banned. So there is more to this story either with Imo or Zen making a big mistake
    Edited by Tarwin on May 21, 2014 10:38PM
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's possible you did something fishy and another player reported you or something.

I've also noticed that often time the error messages you'll receive don't quite match up to the actual problem. Or, rather, don't explain the problem in a way a normal person might understand. Like, for most games if I fat-finger my password I get a little pop-up box the tells me the Password or Login are incorrect. With ESO it tells me the I "Don't Have the Correct Permissions."

First time I saw that I was a little concerned... Until i looked up the error code and discovered I had just mis-typed my password.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • ZOS_CarolusS
    ZOS_CarolusS
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @lmo888,

we are currently investigating your ticket and we will contact you as soon as possible. Please make sure, that you have added noreply@elderscrollsonline.com to your whitelist (if applicable) and check your spam-folder.

We are now closing this thread, as we cannot assist with in-game violations on the forums. Should you have any questions or concerns about an in-game disciplinary action, please contact http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ to ask about a suspension or ban, and any other support-related feedback.
    Edited by ZOS_CarolusS on May 21, 2014 11:01PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.