The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn news?

Amfijakerwb17_ESO
So didnt Zenimax say they would have an update on Craglorn in the beginning of the week?
  • EliteZ
    EliteZ
    ✭✭✭
    They said that it's the next patch we are going to get, when it will go live we don't know yet they've just said "soon" so probably end of week/start of next week? I'd go ahead and guess the second maintenance we would usually have this week.
  • Amfijakerwb17_ESO
    EliteZ wrote: »
    They said that it's the next patch we are going to get, when it will go live we don't know yet they've just said "soon" so probably end of week/start of next week? I'd go ahead and guess the second maintenance we would usually have this week.

Actually they said they would announce the release date in the beginning of this week.

• EliteZ
    EliteZ
    ✭✭✭

Actually they said they would announce the release date in the beginning of this week.

Where did they say that?
  • Amfijakerwb17_ESO

Where did they say that?

In the stream with the trials if my memory serves my correct.

• EliteZ
    EliteZ
    ✭✭✭
    Well technically they have gave us an update, they've informed us that Craglorn is the next patch getting pushed live which will be very soon, they are prob still doing the last minute tweaks to it, I expect it go to live this weekend personally, but could be mistaken.
  • Amfijakerwb17_ESO
    Its been very soon for quite a while :)
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its been very soon for quite a while :)

It is like that Seinfeld episode waiting for the table at the restaurant. "5-10 minutes!" :-)

• frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    is hitting this week, Thursday or Friday. Released on IGN. The forums have a billion links for this so if you look you will find a link.
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    some people need to read IGN
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    They announced the release of Craglorn for Friday, May 23rd. IGN and some other gaming websites have it up with a statement from Zen.