The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No achievement

ladyrio1b14_ESO
Has anyone else had this issue: you kill one of the bosses but you don't get credit for it in the achievements. Is there some other criteria I'm missing in order to get the achievement for killing them? Or is this a bug I should report?
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Consider all the bugged bosses reported, really.

They've been bugged since beta... not just launch.
  • ladyrio1b14_ESO
    Thank you!
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    If you'r talking about the first boss of dakshade cavern veteran... that it bugged out after they "fixed" the fact that it was farmable... now it doesn't drop nor is registered for the achivement... those that killed it before the "fix" have the achivement but those that killed him the day after the fix don't have it... tested personaly ^^'
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you'r talking about the first boss of dakshade cavern veteran... that it bugged out after they "fixed" the fact that it was farmable... now it doesn't drop nor is registered for the achivement... those that killed it before the "fix" have the achivement but those that killed him the day after the fix don't have it... tested personaly ^^'

I got the achievement for it post loot nerf/kludge/dumb change (0 loot and xp to this day despite multiple patch notes saying it was corrected)

Though not long after. Possibly they broke it in a later patch.
    Edited by Axer on May 22, 2014 9:56AM
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)