The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crushing client in Reapers' March during "Down the Skeever hole" quest

Andraaxx
Andraaxx
hallo, i've just accepted the quest "down the skeever hole" in Reapers' March region. when exiting in surface to "sabote colovian camp" the game client stops to work, just after loading the game. it's doing the same thing for about 5-6 times and now i'm really tired of it. i'd need immediate assistance on solving this problem because i cannot literally play the game because, after selecting the character to play with, the client loads the game, the screenplay presents the exit of the stairs and the game collapses. it isn't acceptable.
thanks a lot for the helping.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Andraaxx
    Andraaxx
    problems continue the same...8 reboot of the client tried and still blocked in that point...i cannot use my game...it's very very sad.
  • Andraaxx
    Andraaxx
    could be possible for an operator to bring my character (i have only 1) o a wayshrine (maybe vinedusk wayshrine) to let me continue to play some othe ESO quest?