The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing items

whitemetroid
Hello, first off I would like to say how much I really enjoy this game. I think it's very well done in all aspects of the game. However, i've been noticing some troubling things that are really deterring from my enjoyment of the game. First off, falling through the zones. Now, normally it wouldn't bug me too much i can just relog or something, but when trying to relog i'm still falling. When I type /reloadui i'm still falling. And my characters shouting, even he is disappointed. Now, it leaves me to only have one option which is to /stuck. This is a great command, you use it and then it takes away durability on your items! Well, that's well and good but it costs gold in game to repair. Lots of gold, after a while. Since it happens so often, it costs quite a bit. Secondly, my items like to magically disappear. Now, as funny as it is that items that were there, and then are not is a great magic trick, except; When i'm higher level and work my butt off to find an item, and it just magically disappears then what? I lose my characters stats, and the awesome aesthetics the item provides. I know I know, you get thousands of posts just like this one every day and probably thousands of in game complaints. But, really, after so many people having the same problems...why not fix them? Not to mention, the storyline quest progression quest after a certain time is bugged...what? Players that are playing for the story solely cannot advance the main game because the story which is what The Elder Scrolls is known for, just can't advance..... Not only that, but there are a great deal of quests that are bugged!
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Scintilla
    Scintilla
    ✭✭
    In-game there are currently several areas where large red boxes are sitting there with the word "Missing" on them. They don't seem very lore friendly to me ;)
    Edited by Scintilla on April 12, 2014 12:17AM
    Jesus! Did I SAY that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?
  • Tippiestclock9
    My friend is also having a similar issue. He has a pair of pants that shows up in the deconstruction tab when crafting, but are completely gone when he checks his bag for them.

Has anyone resolved that issue?