The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

spam

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
is there any way to block my ingame email for all unknown players?

every time i log in i have a new email from unknown players with random names trying to sell me things that i don't even want to know about. since it's impossible to keep the game free of all those boring opportunists i prefer to receive messages from player that i accept in my list from now on.

i've been reporting everyday every spam i received, but instead of solve it i always receive more, so, lets quit the public email. how can i do that?
  • Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    The only way is most likely the same as in real life. Stop reading your mail or remove your mailbox from the yard.
    Or just press the X button now and then few extra times to delete the spam mail. Atleast you don't have to lug it to the dumpster like real life spam mail :)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i believe that an option to receive mail from the game and know players wouldn't be hard to hard to create.