The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Night Blade Class Bugged ?

torinsoul
torinsoul
Any one else having the following problems ?
1.Wile in combat Night Blade skill become unusable.I can block and can use potions but when I press a skill the icon appears but dose not work.This happens quit often wile in combat using dual daggers. NOTE this is not lag I have 2 other characters I play and I have no lag problem or any other issues.
2.Concealed Weapon - Every time I die the move speed buffed become in active when crouched. Re-logging seam to fix the move speed but this becomes a real pain the you know what lol.
3.Dual Wield Passive Twin Blade and Blunt - Increases critical strike by 5% with daggers.The 5% boost dose not show in tool tip. Broken or Hidden ?
4.Boon : The Thief Stone - Critical strike chance increased dose not show in tool tip. Broken or Hidden ?
5.Vampire skill Elusive Mist - Stacked with Dark Stalker and Concealed Weapon should add a total of 55% + X move speed for Dark Stalker. Broken ?
Edited by torinsoul on May 15, 2014 3:07AM
  • sociald100ub17_ESO
    the mundus stuff I think is hidden and not just from that particular stone.
    I haven't tested that passive as I have it as well but im going to assume its also not displaying properly.
    I don't have the other ones.
    Really wish they would fix the char sheet to dispay those as you would think that that is one of the relatively easier fixes.
  • torinsoul
    torinsoul
    Ok so I found a move speed add-on that shows your move speed and after further testing.Elusive Mist,Dark Stalker,and Concealed Weapon move speed bonus dose stack.The add-on shows Elusive mist speed 30%,Dark Stalker speed 25%,and Concealed Weapon speed 25%.
  • torinsoul
    torinsoul
    All so talked to a support rep and they confirmed that quit a few of the mudon stones don't work and a patch for them will probably roll out in the next few patches.
    Edited by torinsoul on May 15, 2014 9:20PM