The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't see enemies

Neumeier
Neumeier
I am in the starting zone, and Lyis Titanborn is defending whilst attacking enemeies in which I cannot see myself. They are invisible until defeated/killed, and then appear before me. What do?
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Neumeier,

Can you try the command /reloadui in game and tell us if it fix the problem, please ?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • bighaplo
    bighaplo
    i did /reloadui but it didnt work.
  • Neumeier
    Neumeier
    I did and it worked. Thanks ZOS_PierreL! :)
  • SALLEE
    SALLEE
    ✭✭
    it is now APRIL 13th and this is happening now in full release, I have started a new character so am doing first quest in stros makai with Jakarn and suddenly dead !!! again and again INVISIBLE ENEMIES !!!!! needs fixing asap. not happy
  • Bunku
    Bunku
    Soul Shriven
    Bumb, still a problem.

Also I dont feel like having to reloadui for every pack of enemies, ie every 30seconds while the enemies are hitting me.