The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vorundil Still Appears After Completing Scion of the Blood Matron

Lammashta
Lammashta
I completed Scion of the Blood Matron and am currently a level 7 vampire. However, Vorundil still appears as if I were just bitten. Does this occur for everyone, or is it just me?
Edited by Lammashta on May 12, 2014 5:39AM
  • Bolo_Bob
    Bolo_Bob
    ✭✭✭
    i have the same thing, but im lvl 37'ish vamp.

i just abandoned it the other day, but im sure that npc gives it again( the dude at wayshrine).

not sure if its bugged or what the deal is or if it happens for everyone.
  • Lammashta
    Lammashta
    Just out of curiosity, I played the quest again. The Drain attack counts, so I didn't have to sneak up behind the assassins. I also reverted from Stage 4 vampirism back to Stage 1, which was pretty annoying.
  • Corew
    Corew
    ✭✭✭
    Still there for me too.. I thought it might be so I can go cure myself?
  • Lammashta
    Lammashta
    But you don't need the mission in order to cure yourself. You can just go directly to the priest.