The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Endless loading screen bug xboxEU

MrGorgar007
MrGorgar007
✭✭
Hi there, I saw the other post regarding this issue and that it had been fixed, however I've still got this issue.
It gets to the character select screen fine, but as soon as I choose any character it just freezes and eventually returns me to the login screen saying that I have no internet connection (which I do). Oddly I was able to log into the NA server.
I've tried resetting and hard resetting the Xbox and checked that I was patched up to date, which said that the patch was downloaded at 1231 so shouldn't be that.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 16, 2024 4:24PM
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @MrGorgar007

Hello! To start, given that this appears to be some kind of connection issue, have you tried these connection troubleshooting steps? If not, please give them a try and let us know how they help!

If they do not, could you provide a picture of the error code?
    Options
    Staff Post
  • MrGorgar007
    MrGorgar007
    ✭✭
    @MrGorgar007

Hello! To start, given that this appears to be some kind of connection issue, have you tried these connection troubleshooting steps? If not, please give them a try and let us know how they help!

If they do not, could you provide a picture of the error code?

2nd picture is where the issue begins, it just freezes there for about 2 minutes, then goes back to the main screen with picture 1. Checked ports and NAT etc and all fine and reset router, but no joy.
    I'm wondering if it is because I logged out before maintenance at a geyser spot in summerset, which is very busy due to the event drop at those locations.
    I can wait until after the extra maintenance tomorrow and see if that sorts it out and let you know afterwards if it's fixed or not.
    ngb2z4oc8hei.jpg
    ump0wua9kh2i.jpg
    Edited by MrGorgar007 on April 10, 2024 8:35PM
    Options
  • MrGorgar007
    MrGorgar007
    ✭✭
    Nevermind about the maintenance tomorrow it's just for pc not Xbox lol.
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @MrGorgar007

Thank you very much for that photo of the error! Since the steps in the article did not help, we would recommend contacting our support team here so that they can take a closer look at your connection.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • _Liz_
    _Liz_
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Phoenix I’m having this same issue but on NA. The game freezes while loading characters.
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @_Liz_

In that case, if the troubleshooting steps in that article do not resolve the issue for you and you are receiving the same error, please contact our support team so they can take a look at your situation as well.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting the same but on Xbox NA
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @_Liz_ and @RebornV3x

Have you tried opening a ticket with our support team?

If not, you can do so using this link HERE.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • MrGorgar007
    MrGorgar007
    ✭✭
    Just a quick update, I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it, that fixed the problem. The update must not of applied properly, so it's all working now.
    I hope this helps others who have the issue!
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear back that reinstalling has helped fix the problem. We will now close this discussion from any further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.