The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

stuck in 'off line' mode

Ekoe1954
Ekoe1954
✭✭✭
since this latest patch I've been stuck in 'off line' mode. I have unselected ALL my add ons and it makes no difference. A couple others in my guild have mentioned that while in "on line' mode the option to switch between modes no longer works for them. From this it would seem that whatever mode one was in when the updated came on line, is the mode your stuck in. Anyone else having this issue?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 28, 2024 4:26PM

Best Answers

• LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HmMJFJp.png

Clicking around in the red circle has worked for me, but other people I've talked to said clicking in the blue have worked for them.

Something is just off with that at the moment and I believe @ZOS_Kevin and the team are working on it
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
    Answer ✓
  • Jack-0
    Jack-0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys SO much for the feedback. I GOT it! I'm returning from taking a break and was stuck in this mode which meant I couldn't join a trading guild with criteria for being on line. This has helped so much. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the assistance everyone has provided within this thread and sharing our workaround. As this issue is now resolved, we are going to close this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.