The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Enchanting Alchemy - Progression Guild (NA)

Turial
Turial
✭✭✭
Hi there potential,

Over at 'Enchanting Alchemy' we want players who wish to progress/sell/trade/discuss the crafts of both Alchemy & Enchanting. Sell those very many runestones and ingredients you are storing on your alts in a guild that focuses on these crafts, Speak to other players and learn more about them, where is the best place to farm them, how to mix efficiently and effectively.

If you are like me then you are bored of being a member of 5 guilds and never being able to find glyphs, ingredients or runes in them, that is where EA steps in and offers you a guild that deals specifically with these hard to buy items.

All are welcome, everyone may invite, choose between your guild rank of Enchanter or Alchemist, guild chat is available, so please, team up, make friends and most important, share your crafting knowledge with other players.

If this guild interests you or someone you know then please leave a comment, send a mail here or in-game to @Turial‌ in game stating you wish to join. See you in-game folks.

*The guild is very strict in its trading, that any items not under these crafts will be given one warning to be removed from store then kicked from the guild if non compliance. Guild Bank not available to members, I wish to focus on buying/selling only.*
Edited by Turial on April 30, 2014 5:47PM
"Neither a 'Borrower nor a Lender' be."
Never Forget

I think you have not been on the internet long enough until you have been rick-rolled.
Please check out Enchanting Alchemy - A Progression Guild
  • Turial
    Turial
    ✭✭✭
    Enchanting Alchemy is growing, gathering and guiding new members every day, get in contact with us today!
    Never Forget

I think you have not been on the internet long enough until you have been rick-rolled.
  • DARKANGEL
    DARKANGEL
    Hi, i was wondering if your guild still exist and if you have lots of members. Im lv 20 in enchanting and want to lv faster as im now vet and cannot craft my lv of glyphes. If all answers is yes, then im in. Invite pls to : Waar
    tks
    Edited by DARKANGEL on May 8, 2014 12:48PM
  • Turial
    Turial
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Enchanting Alchemy @DARKANGEL‌ :)
    Never Forget

• eldermpsmithrwb17_ESO
    I would love an invite, need help to push through from level 32 - 40 enchanting, I am at 50 on blacksmithing, clothier and woodwork, @Darth_Forces in game,
    Selcouth Nexus V16 Templar Magika Healer/Dps
    Mrs Schadenfreude V16 Magika Sorc Dps/off heals
    Malevolent Lust v16 DK Stam Dps/tank
    Mephala's Rage v16 NB Magika Dps
    Lara Nipplestorm v16 DK Magika DPS
  • cymkih1992
    cymkih1992
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild