The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daily day 2. It is broken!

gorky1
gorky1
✭✭✭
The daily reward is not allowing the collection of day 2.
Yesterday I got the crown crates. Just a bit ago, logged on for day 2 and to grab the DLC.
It showed I missed a day. I did not. The DLC is available tomorrow.

This has happened on 2 accounts now!!!!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 3, 2024 7:16PM
  • gorky1
    gorky1
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PC EU servers btw.
    Options
  • Blue_Three
    Yup, same for me. I'm PC EU as well.

I did pick up the Scalecaller Crates yesterday, but I can't get the Day 2 reward (Orsinium DLC).

3/31 is crossed out ("month will reset before you can claim this"), suggesting I missed a day.
    Edited by Blue_Three on March 2, 2024 3:30AM
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Blue_Three wrote: »
    Yup, same for me. I'm PC EU as well.

I did pick up the Scalecaller Crates yesterday, but I can't get the Day 2 reward (Orsinium DLC).

3/31 is crossed out ("month will reset before you can claim this"), suggesting I missed a day.

I just noticed that myself. I had a radeon crash while playing, so I thought that might have impacted things, but this should be tracked on the server, not the client, so something is messed up.

It tells me that I have 21h until I can claim it when it should be today's reward.

This is the same on PC-EU and PS5-EU. Ironically it is the same on PC-NA and PS5-NA, just with a shorter time there, which is the opposite of what should be true.
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on March 2, 2024 5:59AM
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • gorky1
    gorky1
    ✭✭✭
    While I was the first to report this, my thread was buried under the others that came.

Anyone reading this, report to this official thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653491/issues-with-daily-login-reward-day-2-for-orsinium-dlc/p1
    Options
  • Elder_Viper16144
    Elder_Viper16144
    Soul Shriven
    PC - EU Server
    - Have Orsinium DLC already
    - Collected March day one on time
    - unable to collect day 2 yesterday and was still an issue this morning
    - Allowed me to "collect" day 2 this evening - after this mornings patch - but will not give me day 3 (today's claim) and
    - shows last day as unclaimable
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place. You may continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.