The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PS-EU issues?

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
Anyone else having issues with PS-EU server? I was disconnected as the server could not be reached. And now I can no longer log in.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 13, 2024 5:34PM
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, seems to have been solved already. (I of course first tested my own internet connection, but that was working fine)
    Options
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Been disconnected three times this morning, 12 Jan, 2024, 08:15 GMT :(

[EDIT] And again. Game is completely unplayable this morning. The game world is empty. PS4/EU
    Edited by Rikkadir on January 12, 2024 8:30AM
    PS4/PS5/EU
    Options
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so there is really an issue, not just a one time hiccup.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i have had some lag, but no disconnects yet
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as the original post was about issues on the PlayStation platform.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The login issues from overnight should now be resolved. For this reason we will be closing the thread from any further discussion. If you still have any issues, please go ahead and start a new thread for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.