Looking for a Guild where I can sell all my stuff

Kylestien
Kylestien
Hello. So, I am a low level character, but I'm looking for a guild where i can sell low level, and eventually high level, items of all kinds I find for a good price. If any guilds are interested in selling low level stuff, post here.

Note: I don't need or want any acess other then to sell stuff for a price. Your bank or whatever does not interest me. I will also try to look at the value of stuff in your store and sell it for that. Also, I know nothing about this sort of thing, so any advice you have would be good. Honestly I'm just tired of having this one Yellow Rune I found and noone to sell it to who'd be interested since they sell for like 2 gold. XD
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on December 14, 2023 7:04PM
  • Kylestien
    Kylestien
    Edit to the above: I may have come off as a bit harsh above. I do have interest in meeting new decent people as a new player, it's just for this guild slot my main concern is having a place to sell the random stuff I pick up that may be of more use to other low level players. They get good items, I get a better price, everyone is happy.
    Options
  • Kylestien
    Kylestien
    Oh right, I forgot to add my details. Look for either kylestien on PSN or Bandit Keith in game. Ebonheart Pach alligned.
    Options
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Ezy Ryders Guild we play mainly Daggerfall but you can sell your stuff in our store and guild trader (if we win the bid) if your interested

add me on psn: vedinc
    Excuse me while I kiss the Sky
    Options
  • karlholderb14a_ESO
    I'm just coming back to the game after a couple of years off but I must share this story with you all, I left the game last time because I was knee-deep in guild sales, had over 100 items up all over the place, when the Guild leader kicked me out because I said, and I quote "Anyone saying the words 'free market' is trying to steal from you." to another player. My stuff up for sale all bounced to by backpack and my account became a disaster.

So, cautionary tale. I think giving players control over who can buy/sell is a massive mistake. I don't know any players who can be trusted with this or any who deserve to harvest gobs of cash for everyone else's work. I very, very, very much prefer an open system like in other MMO's like LOTRO or WOW. This is a disaster in here.
    Options
  • CrazyKitty
    CrazyKitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried using the in game guild finder? You can filter for trading guilds. Most big trading guilds will have weekly requirements though that some new players can find hard to justify. At a minimum you should expect to pay 20k gold/week to be a member of a large trading guild.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i find it funny that this was a 7 year thread necro, and the necro itself has nothing to do with what the OP was asking about in the first place lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hi there,

We are closing this thread as it is rather old. Please feel free to start a new topic on this subject if you wish to discuss it further.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.