Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please help us find three last lore books!

LadyMamoulian
LadyMamoulian
✭✭✭
After some crazy Lore hunting me and my friends have found ALL but three Lore Tomes. We are currently missing only:

Biographies:
The All-Beneficent King Fahara'jad

Magic and Magicka:
Wayshrines of Tamriel

Oblivion Lore:
On the Nature of Coldharbour

If you have any knowledge of those three books, please do let us know where to find them for we are out of ideas.. any help would be appreciated companions..
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you had some luck on your search. Yesterday you were missing 7.
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver
  • LadyMamoulian
    LadyMamoulian
    ✭✭✭
    We were very lucky indeed. We found four tomes in Cyrodiil. One of them was very well hidden a completely lost Dungeon.
  • LadyMamoulian
    LadyMamoulian
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunatelly those three last tome are completely elusive. Yesterday we found none of them...
  • LadyMamoulian
    LadyMamoulian
    ✭✭✭
    Still didnt find those three.. :(
  • hiroscho
    hiroscho
    Soul Shriven
    Found the book "wayshrines of tamriel" in the ruins east of blue road keep in cyrodiil. Found "on the nature of coldharbour" west of the ruins behind the waterfall in the cave .
  • hiroscho
    hiroscho
    Soul Shriven
    Just now found your last missing book "The All-Beneficent King Fahara'jad" by pure luck. It's a little tricky to describe, here are two pics:
    http://imgur.com/XjSJ8ao
    http://imgur.com/4VrVGO3
  • KingZook
    KingZook
    if you remember or took screenshots of the location of them, I'm sure websites like Dulfy would love them :P Dulfy's Lorebook Guide
  • LadyMamoulian
    LadyMamoulian
    ✭✭✭
    Hiroscho I dont know how to thank you Sir, so THANK YOU!
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LadyMamoulian, I've been trying to message you in game but get "account not found". I'm assuming you're not on North American servers. Can you post here where you found the rest of those 7 tomes? I've been looking for them as well. Are you guys posting this information out on the web anywhere? I'd appreciate any assistance and I'm sure others would as well.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • LadyMamoulian
    LadyMamoulian
    ✭✭✭
    At this moment we indeed did find ALL lore tomes in Tamriel. And yes, we are on EU servers. But I think we might be of assistence to you.. name the tomes are you searching for Sir..
  • robbertijsselsteijnb16_ESO
    These were the ones you were searching for yourself in another thread and I would like to know where you found them actually? Most of them in Cyrodiil I presume.
    Biographies:
    Ayrenn: The Unforeseen Queen

Tamriel History:
    House Tharn of Nibenay
    Return to Orsinium
    The Order of the Black Worm

Thanks for the help.
  • orangeman57ub17_ESO
    I'm in search of what the previous poster needs as well
  • MichaelD
    MichaelD
    Same here some screens of map would be good
  • aeroch
    aeroch
    ✭✭✭
    Tamriel History:
    House Tharn of Nibenay
    Return to Orsinium
    The Order of the Black Worm
    Has anyone managed to find these?
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u found all 3.000 lore books? or how many there actually is?

• Azzerhodenub17_ESO
    So where is Ayrenn: The Unforeseen Queen?