The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I keep on getting kicked even from normal dungeons

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
Title

I have the deadly strikes set, I do proper rotations, and I do the mechanics right. No matter what I still get kicked and blocked. I strongly dislike the toxicity and elitism in this game. I'm worried that I may have to give up dungeons completely (if this continues). I keep on thinking this when ever I get bullied in the game-- that "I am the problem" and "Its always my fault". I feel like I don't deserve to do dungeons anymore and I'm very disappointed. I am not blaming anyone except for myself :'(

No matter how much I improve I am still not good enough-- especially when compared to others by others.

[reworded it -- I sometimes get picky with how I write stuff]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 5, 2023 10:14AM
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I got the Activity Finder penalty - I cant queue for several days now.
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this because I am upset with how badly players have been treating me in the game. I am venting. This is not a debate, bait, or a goodbye to game post. I don't usually post negative stuff on the forums and this time I felt it was important to do so.

I wrote the original post in the "two truths and a lie" format.

I don't know how to deal with this in-game exclusive bullying. I know my forum post looks like a something and I'm sorry to anyone who has to read this.
    Edited by wilykcat on September 5, 2023 2:30AM
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To any moderator that is reading this,

I am done venting. You can close this forum post. Next time I'll submit a ticket. I'm sorry.
    Options
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have combat metrics addon installed? It shows your DPS and total team DPS. I always aim to be #1 DD (>=51% of total), to feel good. If someone is doing more than me - i feel sad :(
    Arcanists or heavy attacks are easier to pull 30K DPS, which is more than enough for normals.
    Options
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What dungeons have you been doing?

What have you said on chat?

Are you running into the same people?

My impression was that kick votes takes three votes in favor which would potentially be hard to get.
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In response to your questions:
    A: random normal dungeons and some veteran dungeons.
    B: "hi" and "ok", otherwise I don't talk much in the chat. I instead put my focus on the dungeon.
    C: no. It's random players each time.
    Edited by wilykcat on September 5, 2023 3:03AM
    Options
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wilykcat wrote: »
    In response to your questions:
    A: random normal dungeons and some veteran dungeons.
    B: "hi" and "ok", otherwise I don't talk much in the chat. I instead put my focus on the dungeon.
    C: no. It's random players each time.

Odd, well if you are PC NA and need any specific normal dungeons run while you can't use the finder I can possibly run through them with you.
    Options
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What champion point level are you?
    Options
  • Daoin
    Daoin
    ✭✭✭
    after a while when you realize being kicked is a good part of getting out of groups you dont want to be in so theres no penalty for leaving or abuse thrown out for asking to be kicked for no penalty you can start finding good ways like 'not' throwing in all your dps is kickable these days does not always work but so many times groups refuse a kick when asked politely you see the whole other side to it, especially when you want to just enjoy a dungeon for the sake of a dungeon which you would think random dungeon group finder is for but its not these days
    Edited by Daoin on September 5, 2023 3:40AM
    Options
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you ever asked any of those people why they kicked you? What was your DPS?
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't. Thry blocked me after I got kicked.

Before I got kicked; all the group leader said is "wilykcat, your dps is too low compared to every one else" and "your dps is only 10% and your stats are (bad words)". in the group chat. There wasn't any specific numbers. The group leader then posted everyone else's which was much more higher.
    Edited by wilykcat on September 5, 2023 6:39AM
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did notice everyone else in the group had over 2000 CP and I was the only one that's CP is 580.

The other group members used a lot of very inappropriate insults directly towards me in the chat. They also did accused me of being a "fake" too.

I had my weapons enchanted to increase heavy damage, I had food consumed that increased all stats, I had two sets equipped to increase dps for my character's build, and I did the mechanics right.

I only have one level 50 character (who is my main) that's a stamina dual wield templar dps.
    Edited by wilykcat on September 5, 2023 7:11AM
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was in a normal non dlc dungeon.
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And then there always is the typical "maybe it's a you problem" type of commentary. I know. In the game I probably deserved it.

>>End of discussion.

@ZOS_Icy ,
    I would like to request that my discussion to be closed/locked,
    Thanks.
    Edited by wilykcat on September 5, 2023 7:23AM
    Options
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copy-of-It%E2%80%99s-Deja-Vu-All-Over-Again.-So-Smile-FB-400x400.png
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We are going to go ahead and close this thread as per the request of the OP.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.