Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Furniture Item Missing

rainfeatherpearl
rainfeatherpearl
✭✭✭
Anyone else had problems with furniture missing when you log on the next day? I have two items missing this morning after I placed them in my Twin Arches last night. I looked through all my inventories and looked through the house items via the "retrieve" button but the 2 items are nowhere to be found. Ticket sent and now waiting for their reply.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 25, 2023 5:49PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else had problems with furniture missing when you log on the next day? I have two items missing this morning after I placed them in my Twin Arches last night. I looked through all my inventories and looked through the house items via the "retrieve" button but the 2 items are nowhere to be found. Ticket sent and now waiting for their reply.

Couple threads lately:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/485701/disappearing-housing-items
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/485515/a-haunting-story-of-painting-bug
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also try disabling all addons and rechecking. There's an addon related bug which can turn furnishing (and other) items invisible in your inventory. I've had that one. Maybe it can also turn them invisible in the retrieve furnishing section. I don't know.

CS may advise you to try this anyway.

FYI it's not a housing addon bug. It's one of the others.

• rainfeatherpearl
    rainfeatherpearl
    ✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Also try disabling all addons and rechecking. There's an addon related bug which can turn furnishing (and other) items invisible in your inventory. I've had that one. Maybe it can also turn them invisible in the retrieve furnishing section. I don't know.

CS may advise you to try this anyway.

FYI it's not a housing addon bug. It's one of the others.

I have disabled Essential Housing Tools but I still haven't found the missing items :(
  • rainfeatherpearl
    rainfeatherpearl
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Couple threads lately:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/485701/disappearing-housing-items
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/485515/a-haunting-story-of-painting-bug

Thank you, Sylvermynx! It is a little comforting to know I am not alone, lol.
  • jayfeather16
    jayfeather16
    ✭✭
    Yeah i'm missing one of my training dummies from a furnishing pack that was gifted to me, really annoying when you want to practice your dps but can't when your training dummies disappear
  • rainfeatherpearl
    rainfeatherpearl
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i'm missing one of my training dummies from a furnishing pack that was gifted to me, really annoying when you want to practice your dps but can't when your training dummies disappear

I hope you put in a ticket for the missing item.
  • rainfeatherpearl
    rainfeatherpearl
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Customer support got in touch with me and within 24 hours, restored my missing items. I came home from work to find them waiting in my mail. Thank you, Brent and Allison! I appreciate you both!
  • Lost_Carcosa
    Lost_Carcosa
    Soul Shriven
    Over 2 weeks ago I had all the furniture go missing from Forgemaster Falls house which I purchased furnished. I also lost a daedric firepit in another house that might have been on the same day. It has been 2 weeks since my ticket and they are still giving me the runaround. I just want my stuff back and I dont want to have to wait 3 months till they figure out what the glitch is. This is terrible customer service. They can see that I purchased it furnished and that it is all gone, pleaes just give me my things back and figure out what you need to after that. I spend a lot of money on this game too.
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    Over 2 weeks ago I had all the furniture go missing from Forgemaster Falls house which I purchased furnished. I also lost a daedric firepit in another house that might have been on the same day. It has been 2 weeks since my ticket and they are still giving me the runaround. I just want my stuff back and I dont want to have to wait 3 months till they figure out what the glitch is. This is terrible customer service. They can see that I purchased it furnished and that it is all gone, pleaes just give me my things back and figure out what you need to after that. I spend a lot of money on this game too.

Submit a ticket. Have you tried retrieve feature? Maybe you linked them, moved the main piece so it hid the other linked pieces? That's happened to me before.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in August 2019. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.