The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone recommend me a nice social guild pc na ?

isadoraisacat
isadoraisacat
✭✭✭✭✭
I’m looking for a social guild for players who are more solo players who are older but looking for someone to chat with or help when they need help or visa versa who also has a trader and no crazy requirements or push towards end game. Something casual and friendly.

Having an issue finding the right guild.
Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 31, 2023 5:18PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might try the PC NA guild category on the forum.
    Also, you could see if Lone Wolf Help matches what you are looking for. Not sure if they monitor the forum anymore, though.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Also, you could see if Lone Wolf Help matches what you are looking for. Not sure if they monitor the forum anymore, though.
    Is that a person or a guild leader ?
    And ok I’ll try to post on there as well.

• isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok if it’s a guild looks like they haven’t responded or posted new things since 2020. The problem is you can’t search a guild by name so it’s really hard to find them.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok if it’s a guild looks like they haven’t responded or posted new things since 2020. The problem is you can’t search a guild by name so it’s really hard to find them.

Yes, a flaw in the Guild Finder, IMHO. I know why they don't support it, though.

You have to get someone to invite from the guild if have to search by name.
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, a flaw in the Guild Finder, IMHO. I know why they don't support it, though.

Ah but If you aren’t in the guild you won’t know anyone :( i think it’s better to do an application and let the leader decide.

Unfortunately I haven’t found many guilds that suit what I’m looking for.
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From what I can gather I think that guild (which sounds ideal ) appears to be inactive now.

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No worries. I usually recommend Lone Wolf Help for PC NA players looking for a solo, no pressure, social guild.

l91jqqqhgli1.png

Paste this into chat to bring up an application: (to be more clear: paste it, then say it, then click on what was just said)
    |H1:guild:151817|hLone Wolf Help|h
    Edited by Elsonso on May 5, 2023 6:54PM
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No worries. I usually recommend Lone Wolf Help for PC NA players looking for a solo, no pressure, social guild.

Def looks perfect however it appears they are inactive. How would I get in touch with someone from the guild for a possible invite ?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Def looks perfect however it appears they are inactive. How would I get in touch with someone from the guild for a possible invite ?

See above. Not hard to craft a link to the application page once you know the guild ID. :)
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See above. Not hard to craft a link to the application page once you know the guild ID. :)

Ok I never knew you could do that. So I just type the code in the chat window ?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, then say it so you can click on it. :smile:
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thanks i will try this and let you know if it works. i appreciate your help.
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok it worked hopefully they accept I can’t tell if they are an active guild or a “dead” guild currently
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok it worked hopefully they accept I can’t tell if they are an active guild or a “dead” guild currently

They are not a dead guild.
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome thanks hopefully they accept my request. Thanks for the help
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome thanks hopefully they accept my request. Thanks for the help

Did they accept your request?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already another active thread created on this topic, we have decided to close this discussion. You can find the existing thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.