Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maelstrom Arena last round extreme LAG?!

Lebkuchen
Lebkuchen
✭✭✭✭✭
I just did veteran Maelstrom Arena and until the last arena it was awesome. But at the end there was suddenly so much lag that it was not very awesome anymore... When "Arena 9 – Theater of Despair" started it was so bad that i died 2 times to adds between round 2 and 4... I have not died to them in years, they are easy mode, but my skills just didn't work. I tested my internet connection and everything was fine, but the game was so extremely laggy that even i was flabbergasted. As a Cyrodiil enthusiast i am used to a lot, but this was really bad. After a few weeks break from ESO i was looking forward to play today, but now i will just do something else...

I had performance problems in the last arena before, but is it getting worse for everyone, or is it just me?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 11, 2023 5:51PM
This discussion has been closed.