The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2023 Jubilee Cake Memento not in Collections after Crash

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Saturday evening, 4/07 I logged on, and went to do the Jubilee Cake Voucher quest to get this year's Cake Memento. I completed the Quest, received the rewards, but I didn't use the Cake yet. After finishing the Quest I ran off to the Wayshrine to travel to Craglorn, and in the middle of the load screen, the game crashed to Home (Xbox). When I reconnected, I went into my Collections to use the cake so I could use the experience bonus during an Arena and noticed the 2023 Jubilee Cake was not collected, even though the game claims my character has completed the Quest Ache for Cake. Just tonight, I logged in with another character, did the quest on that one, but didn't receive the Memento, and it's still missing from my Collections.

And with the Cake missing and unable to be used, I can't collect Event Tickets.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 10, 2023 5:18PM
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check under "Tools" in collections. That's where I found mine.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's kind of weird. The *current* year's cake is a Tool: the *previous* year's ones have been moved from Tools to Mementos.

It makes sense: a Tool is useful right now, whereas a Memento is only for show.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...you're kidding, it's a Tool? Does the game mention this and I just glossed over it? I even submitted a bug report and everything...
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

...you're kidding, it's a Tool? Does the game mention this and I just glossed over it? I even submitted a bug report and everything...

It was mentioned in patch notes a while ago and has been that way for every momento based tool now for a bit.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    ArchMikem wrote: »

It was mentioned in patch notes a while ago and has been that way for every momento based tool now for a bit.

Well I guess I do live under a rock.
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its mentioned when you pick up the cake too.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has found out where their cake can be found, we will now close this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.