The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4/5 - Login failure for NA server

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
I can login fine to the EU server, but get an "unexpected internal error" when I try to login to the NA server. Is anyone else having issues?

Deedleqwerty
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 28, 2023 5:25PM
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    xbox eu too

Edit: working now
    Edited by ghost_bg_ESO on March 27, 2023 10:21AM
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd. I'm fine on the EU. I'm in Cyrodiil at the moment. But I can't get into the NA.
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • OSUBucks1967
    Here is what I have noticed as I’m having the same issues. If I get on Xbox NA fine and then try and switch to Xbox EU I get “unexpected internal error” message and it will not let me on Xbox EU. If I restart my console I can then get on Xbox EU. But then if I try and switch back to Xbox NA it’s back to the “unexpected internal error” message and I have to restart my console again to be able to get back onto Xbox NA!

I’ve replicated this multiple times and each time I have to restart my console to be able to switch between NA and EU. 😐

This needs addressed soon.
    Edited by OSUBucks1967 on March 27, 2023 1:08PM
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. That worked, and my issue/solution/experience is the same as yours: I have to restart my machine to login to NA server, but then can't login to EU. A restart lets me login to EU, but then can't login to NA.

I contacted the help desk, but got back a boilerplate "check your tcp port forwarding" message that didn't address the issue. Your reply, however, did, and I appreciate it.
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They made a post about switching from EU to NA causes deliberate 3 minute delay between swaps.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • OSUBucks1967
    They made a post about switching from EU to NA causes deliberate 3 minute delay between swaps.

Then they’ve made a recent change on their side!

Today was the first day I’ve ever had an issue switching immediately.

Do you have a link to the post you mentioned? I cannot seen to find it.

Thanks
    Edited by OSUBucks1967 on March 27, 2023 7:32PM
  • ZOS_Kraken
    Staff Post
  • OSUBucks1967
    ZOS_Kraken wrote: »

Thank you for the link ZOS_Kraken.

Interesting change to say the least. As someone who has played ESO for 14-15 months now I can categorically say I have never had any issues switching megaservers, which I do on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day. I understand there may be a legitimate reason for this change but can you and your team at least explore the possibility of lowering the time to 60-90 seconds, please?

Thanks.
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kraken wrote: »

Thank you, Kraken, for your reply. It sent me in the right direction to understand/solve the issue.

I am, however, perplexed with customer service's advice to "First, you should verify your network and perform a connection test on the console first. This is explained here ..." The message goes onto advise me to check port forwarding, call my ISP, etc. There's nothing in the customer service message about a 3-minute wait in logging in between the servers.

Deedle
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already a thread open regarding this issue, we've decided to close this discussion. We had a hotfix that has added a 3 minute timer between megaserver logins depending on your platform. Please see our thread below for further details.

Can't log in to PC NA after maintenance
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.