Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

After patch if i switch EU to NA or vs i get unexpected error -- Solved 3 min timer ..

Warwolf
Warwolf
I can work around with running the tool ...but not a permanent solution so i ask for help .
If the title is not clear , the first i login , could be EU or NA as being the last one i logged out ..there is mostly no problem it happens most often when i switch servers .
Than i get the infamous unexpected error ..i try sometimes as i dont want to bother people if i can solve it my self ..so i found that if i use the tool and make a report it also fixes my problem sadly only for the moment as when i log out kill the launcher for a fresh lauch i get the same problem i do hope even when i have a workaround this can be fixed asap as its annoying :)
(Steam launcher btw)
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on March 30, 2023 8:03PM
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also happening on consoles now that U37 is live.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you waiting more than 3 minutes post logging out of a server to log into another one? Hotfixes were applied to PC and console servers

5qc1zetg3qwh.png
    Soupy twist
  • Warwolf
    Warwolf
    Ohhh thank you so much fizl101 i did not know :)
    I always do a fast login for the daily as i have no time to play on both at the same day .
    Did not read the memo lol ;)

• ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings everyone,

As this thread has run its course and there is another thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all further feedback can be consolidated in one place.

You may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.