The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'd like to try werewolf

Axer
Axer
✭✭✭✭
Don't really believe in paying for this kinda thing (despite having over 100k gold), sounds like more a community thing where you can have fun working together.

But I am rather proficient at running VR dungeons, so if any high lvl werewolves wanna hook me up, i can reciprocate by taking you along on some runs if desired.

- Axer (NA server)
Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Werewolf, it's not worth it.
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orchish wrote: »
    As a Werewolf, it's not worth it.
    So i've heard many a time.

Just wanna try it for fun, and also to have it leveled encase they buff it later on.

No dungeons have too serious poison damage anyways in my experience, so won't impact me in what I run lately. (SO MUCH FIRE THO, Never gonna even try vampire)
    Edited by Axer on April 30, 2014 2:18PM
  • Aceman
    Aceman
    Soul Shriven
    Werewolfs sucks so bad ^^
    I am lvl.10 WW its just unplayable in veterans content ,u have only single attack damages and most of mobs are packed by 2/3 u also cant interupt attacks.
    Only 2 active abilities and u are not able to get them lvl up.
    At lvl.10 ww my 2 active attacks still lvl.1 they dont benefit from the xp gained by finishing quest cause they never in your bar when u get the reward except if u morph to werewolf before to speak at the NPC to get the reward lol.
    They barely get XP from killing mobs cause morph time is too short.
    Are those 2 abilities effective ?
    No they arent 1st one is a jump that do near no dmg and can be used only at range distance.
    2nd one is a fear wich cause mobs to flee away from you and obviously get closer to other mobs so if you follow them as they flee you aggro more mobs and then u die outnumbered by mobs^^
    So ya werewolves are cool for RP ... if u fast enough to do some actions before the short morph timer was gone :disappointed:
  • Jadakin
    Jadakin
    ✭✭✭
    Aceman wrote: »
    Werewolfs sucks so bad ^^
    I am lvl.10 WW its just unplayable in veterans content ,u have only single attack damages and most of mobs are packed by 2/3 u also cant interupt attacks.
    Only 2 active abilities and u are not able to get them lvl up.
    At lvl.10 ww my 2 active attacks still lvl.1 they dont benefit from the xp gained by finishing quest cause they never in your bar when u get the reward except if u morph to werewolf before to speak at the NPC to get the reward lol.
    They barely get XP from killing mobs cause morph time is too short.
    Are those 2 abilities effective ?
    No they arent 1st one is a jump that do near no dmg and can be used only at range distance.
    2nd one is a fear wich cause mobs to flee away from you and obviously get closer to other mobs so if you follow them as they flee you aggro more mobs and then u die outnumbered by mobs^^
    So ya werewolves are cool for RP ... if u fast enough to do some actions before the short morph timer was gone :disappointed:

It's all true. You don't get another Ultimate to use either. 2 abilities, no ultimate. No way of regenerating health other than a pot. Armor bonuses don't apply.

It's just bad. bad. bad. I'm ditching it tonight. I'll go back to it later if they do an overhaul. As it is, the poison liability far outweighs the VERY limited bonus. And honestly, that bonus isn't even that great. You would be better off using another ultimate, keeping your five active skills + armor + weapon damage and no poison vulnerability.

• Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention even the roar(fear) ability is capped at 3 mobs. WW is sadly an utter joke. Will be curing mine right away and shall become a Vampire.
  • thesmulf
    thesmulf
    They are currently nerfing WW even more on PTS,

I think sooner or later ( soon i believe) they will wake up and do something about Werewolf being completely useless apart from show off,
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried it out.

Yea it's bad, tho not all so bad as everyones saying.

The single target dps it can put out is ok - on a 0 stam build. I imagine on a full stamina build it would surpass most class skills.. (Key is setting up a click macro, as you can light attack insane fast - after a heavy attack combo).

However yea there is several major issues:
    - Stamina builds suck in general
    - The cost is extremely high, for such a short duration, making most other class ultimates preferably. (Tho having it sloted for the passive tanking bonus is useful)
    - With no way to prematurely end it, and beign so extremely vulnerable with access to NO real useful skills while in the form, its rather risky to use.
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should suck to be a werwolf lol.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant