[PC][NA] Haunted Souls now recruiting!

foreveralive10
foreveralive10
Soul Shriven
Consider joining our guild “Haunted Souls” if you enjoy going on quests with others, hunting for antiquities, socializing, or just want a sense of community and somewhere to go if you need help in game.

We are a casual guild with a new guild master trying to get the guild up and running again. We focus on completing quests, socializing, and finding antiquities.

Perk of being in our guild: This is a parent friendly guild so we understand what it’s like to game when you have kids to take care of. We have a guild hall with crafting stations. There are no mandatory fees and we have a discord available for those who want to use it.

The guild leaders are usually online from 7:30-midnight CST on random days of the week.

Requirements to be in the guild: 20+ please, no experience or level requirement, and to keep the guild active we ask that all members login at least once a month.

In your application let us know what you are looking for in a guild, such as a sense of community, a place to talk, people to quest with ect. We want to get to know our new members!

Please always be respectful and kind to everyone :)

Leave your username below or send me a message and I'll reach out with an invite.
  • koolgamer76
    koolgamer76
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I'm a returning player my main is a templar dps at lvl 31 I own all dlc and chapters
  • foreveralive10
    foreveralive10
    Soul Shriven
    Sweet! Later this afternoon I can send you an invite :)
  • foreveralive10
    foreveralive10
    Soul Shriven
    Okay I sent you a guild invite to the username you had here @koolgamer76 Let me know if you didn't get it!
  • koolgamer76
    koolgamer76
    Soul Shriven
    Still don't have it, my character name is Coffeecrazee
  • foreveralive10
    foreveralive10
    Soul Shriven
    Okay I tried it again using your character name and it shows you on our roster now!
  • Handel
    Handel
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm returning on a new toon.What is you Discord username?I have some questions.
  • foreveralive10
    foreveralive10
    Soul Shriven
    Handel wrote: »
    Hey I'm returning on a new toon.What is you Discord username?I have some questions.

My discord username is DiamondNightBlade#4878
  • dnoel097
    dnoel097
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man I'm a returning player (haven't played sense clockwork) and I have been looking for guild to play and chill with I enjoy PVE and PVP content if you guys are willing to have me.
    Discord - EvilWhistle
  • dnoel097
    dnoel097
    Soul Shriven
    EvilWhistle#7016
  • foreveralive10
    foreveralive10
    Soul Shriven
    dnoel097 wrote: »
    Hey man I'm a returning player (haven't played sense clockwork) and I have been looking for guild to play and chill with I enjoy PVE and PVP content if you guys are willing to have me.
    Discord - EvilWhistle

Hey, of course! Just sent you a friend request. Everyone is welcome :)
  • Handel
    Handel
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I thrown you an friend invite on Disc. Sorry I had busy weeks.