The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How do I proc Last Stand ?

fxeconomisteb17_ESO
I slotted it. Cast Balance a few times, nothing happened. I even got a skeleton to hit me at that moment, still nothing. What's the catch ?
"Is it true her wounds healed on their own ? Yes" No s***, at 75% health regen penalty!

I was a vampire like you, but then I took an idea to the head...
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    balance will not work, because self dmg is not counted as taking dmg, it can put you in the right range (under 20% hp), but it cant trigger the proc

not sure on the skeleton unless you had a health recovery tick before it hit you so you werent under 20% hp when you took dmg

if you had 35,000 hp, then you would have to had less than 7000 hp left when you took a hit from an enemy (realistically in say a vet dungon, if you are that low on hp and take dmg you are probably going to die, so i dont see this cp as being worthwhile anyway)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • fxeconomisteb17_ESO
    Yeah I got it to proc from time to time. Indeed self inflicted damage doesn't work by itself. And Balance is not quick. It takes several casts.
    "Is it true her wounds healed on their own ? Yes" No s***, at 75% health regen penalty!

I was a vampire like you, but then I took an idea to the head...
  • Akasha_Mei
    Akasha_Mei
    ✭✭
    I have no time to study all that for RL obvious issues, so I consider myself a non-gamer person. ESO is to hard to understand and manage for who doesn't have time.
    It's to get nuts when you find out you can only do destroy '"The Thrall" dummie.
    It's to get nuts when you find out in groups that critical strike really suits the boom title"Thief".
    It's to get nuts you craft a raw one- hand weapon and all of them are the same quality, just change shape (so you can craft a maul that's sharp, or a blunted sword).
    It's to get nuts anyway, too much for non- gamers.
    Kind Regards,Akasha Mei