Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lack of Access codes being sent out and players cant access Game.

DarkIntention
DarkIntention
✭✭✭
From a support email

"" Due to a system backlog, there might be a delay in delivery of the authorization codes. With this in mind, please wait a while to receive your code. If you haven't received it after a few hours, please reply to this email by providing us your current and old email address. We will then change your e-mail address on your ESO account and a new access code will be send to you after you attempt to log-in again.""

Then, if you know there's a problem how about fixing the damn problem so your customer who pay good money for crowns and expansions can get timely access to the game they pay for. Just an idea.

or

shock .. there's things called Authenticator apps. I assume you have heard of them and don't need explanation on how they work. Pick one then the player can get their own codes. Its 2023. Time to get on board with new ideas.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 5, 2023 6:22PM
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    I keep saying this but we desperately need authenticator apps or even SMS, with the ability to de-authorise devices. Back up codes etc, just like blizzard
  • DarkIntention
    DarkIntention
    ✭✭✭
    I keep saying this but we desperately need authenticator apps or even SMS, with the ability to de-authorise devices. Back up codes etc, just like blizzard

100% . There is google authenticator. I have easily 20 different apps and sites that use it and it works well and moves to a new phone easily when i upgraded. FFXIV has their own authenticator app that works perfectly.

[snip]
    [edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 5, 2023 6:23PM
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you had access and suddenly get the access code request, just restart game and it will almost certainly work. Seems to be a new bug introduced with the latest update.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

With there already being a thread opened on this subject here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.