The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Drake Clanwrap not able of being searched through Guild Traders - Why? (Bug Report*)

SkaiFaith
SkaiFaith
✭✭✭✭✭
I just discovered of the existence of the Black Drake Clanwrap Outfit Style.
I want it badly, breeches and chest, but when I input the name in the search bar of Guild Traders it says this item doesn't even exist.
I understand it was rare and maybe there isn't any on the market but... It really prevents me from searching it! Why?

Also, should I consider this gone forever?
Since next year it will come only as a bound version in bags for tickets, and will likely be hard to drop the pieces I want...
Is there any real chance I could be able to obtain it still? Anyone selling it on Xbox EU?

(On a side note, I'm also searching for Psijic Boots Motif, and with Max Psijic Skill after 12 Geysers not a single page drop. Also not a single one on the market in the entierity of Tamriel)

Edit: Black Drake Clanwrap style is not even previewable at Outfit Stations! Again, Why?

Edit 2:
wvoi953k1gxp.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 4, 2023 12:40AM
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this last night to. To add to this these collectable outfits don't have a category to search through which I find annoying.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i see chest pieces on ttc. pc na server
    Edited by SpacemanSpiff1 on December 6, 2022 10:39PM
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    i see listings for these items on tamriel trade centre NA, and not very expensive. only suggestion i have is double check your spelling when searching for black drake jerkin, breeches etc.
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    I looked through this for ya on TTC for EU Xbox

And sadly sorry to say nothing for all the style parts:

(examples)
    https://eu.tamrieltradecentre.com/xb/Trade/SearchResult?ItemID=24817&ItemNamePattern=Style+Page:+Black+Drake+Clanwrap+Jerkin

https://eu.tamrieltradecentre.com/xb/Trade/SearchResult?ItemID=24836&ItemNamePattern=Style+Page:+Black+Drake+Clanwrap+Breeches

I presume either people can't sell the style on EU Xbox for some reason or that no one not selling it on the console?
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on December 6, 2022 11:02PM
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect typing, and even if I simply search for "Black" the guild trader gives me every other item like "Blackreach" or "Black Rose" but not those Black Drake Clanwrap pages.
    Also, I only play on Xbox EU...
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Clyde_BlueSnake thank you for the search! I appreciate! But I find TTC on Xbox EU to not be perfect, cause it happened to me before to find some things on traders that TTC said there weren't... Thanks anyway!
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to this.. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Black_Drake_Clanwrap_Style that style is "account-bound and cannot be sold or traded"
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If worse comes to worst just go to the biggest trade guild hubs and manually search them.

It might be for the very cheapest price but I guarantee that you will find someone selling it.
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the default search,style pages can only be found with All Items,there's no category for it oddly.On pc we get addon that has tons better filters and a category for it.

The account bound is only the ones from Impressario,ones that dropped in boxes were tradable.

I dunno how popular PVP is on consoles,so could just be that there wasn't alot to sell,or ppl bought em up instead of doing the event.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    opalcity wrote: »
    According to this.. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Black_Drake_Clanwrap_Style that style is "account-bound and cannot be sold or traded"

There are currently 25 pages of results on the TTC website for this style available at guild traders on PC, so it absolutely CAN be sold, at least on PC.
    (search done with one word, "Clanwrap")
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • SkaiFaith
      SkaiFaith
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      jazswmqcuggm.jpg

I'm not saying it is not sellable, I'm saying it's impossible to find at traders and not because they don't sell it but because it says the item doesn't exist.
      Otherwise I should see "1 name match" at least and the writing "No items found" under results. Instead I got this - see image.
      Something is wrong with this...

@opalcity I think the site says that because from now on it will only be purchasable with Tickets as Bound and not obtainable for free anymore as Unbound. Still traders have them, as other players are pointing out, but the system seems broken and doesn't show them up.
      Edited by SkaiFaith on December 7, 2022 8:59AM
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Maybe try "Style Page: Black" ?

Or does using a keyword in the middle of a string, in this case such as "Black," normally work for guild trader searches on console?
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • SkaiFaith
        SkaiFaith
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        @Grizzbeorn funny enough if I type "Style Page" the result is the same - blank. If I type only Black it finds all other stuff like Blackreach etc... But there is no way of finding this specific Style.
        Generally it works on consoles, yeah, but this one seems broken and maybe there are other similar cases which I don't know yet. Curious to know if this happens to other players too. And I would really like this to be fixed, so that I can give up for a decent reason my research, and not because of a "bug"...
      • Grizzbeorn
        Grizzbeorn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Well, if it was working properly, then "Style Page" should give you tons of results.
        The fact that it gives you nothing tells me that it isn't just limited to the Black Drake Clanwrap style.

It would seem there is a general bug with this function on console.
        I would report this via a ticket, or post in the Bug Report section, at least.
          PC/NA Warden Main
        • SkaiFaith
          SkaiFaith
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          I wanted to know if it was a me thing or if this was something other players are encountering too before thinking it actually is a bug. Maybe it is voluntary for some reason? I don't know... Asking to have a better idea.
          Is this really a bug? Not happening on other platforms? Just Xbox? What about Xbox NA? (not using TTC but the proper function).
          Edited by SkaiFaith on December 7, 2022 9:54AM
        • opalcity
          opalcity
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Thanks guys, my bad!

So I just tried looking on ps4, when I just searched 'Style', I got 636 hits, none of them Black Reach.

But I can see Saarthal and Sovngarde, Witchmother - other event styles, but not BRCW. Weird.

Edited by opalcity on December 7, 2022 10:00AM
        • SkaiFaith
          SkaiFaith
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          @opalcity You mean Black Drake, not Black Reach I think :P but thank you for the research! Much appreciated.
          So on consoles, both Xbox and PS there's the same issue.
          On PC? Anyone having Black Drake Clanwrap not showing up when searched at traders? (Not via TTC)
        • opalcity
          opalcity
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          SkaiFaith wrote: »
          @opalcity You mean Black Drake, not Black Reach I think :P but thank you for the research! Much appreciated.
          So on consoles, both Xbox and PS there's the same issue.
          On PC? Anyone having Black Drake Clanwrap not showing up when searched at traders? (Not via TTC)

Arrrgggghhhh yes! :D Come on, coffee, kick in already!
        • Blinx
          Blinx
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          just did a quick search on ttc eu pc, supposedly "Style Page: Black Drake Clanwrap Jerkin" is available in Viviec City-Dark Shadow Trading guild for 2,222 gold, but when I get there and try to buy it, there are 0 matches, infact 0 matches for anything Black Drake Clanwrap, definately a bug I'd say.
        • SkaiFaith
          SkaiFaith
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          @Blinx thank you so much!

@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno
          Could you move this post in the Report Bug section and make sure someone looks into it?

To sum up the thread posts: I've noticed that the Black Drake Clanwrap Outfit Style does not appear when searched for at Guild Traders, even if said traders have it on sale, making it impossible to purchase.
          My original post has an image of what happens when trying to search for it.
          I'm on Xbox but other players have found the same issue on PS and on PC too.
          I can't say if this happens for other Styles too, but I'll add that said Style is also not previewable on Outfit Stations.

Please fix this since it's the only way to obtain Black Drake Clanwrap Style Pages!
          Also, since you are already looking into this, we need a dedicated section at guild traders to search for Event Style Pages because at the moment there isn't and we have to type the exact name of each style in hope it shows up.

Thanks in advance.
        • CGPsaint
          CGPsaint
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          @SkaiFaith - If you're on Xbox/NA then drop your GT and I'll hook you up with one of the Black Drake Clanwrap Jerkins. Not sure if I have the legs, but if I do then I'll send those too.
          "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
        • SkaiFaith
          SkaiFaith
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          @CGPsaint I love you man XD but I'm on Xbox EU only... If anyone there wants to sell them to me, I'll take 'em right away! :)
          Edited by SkaiFaith on December 7, 2022 3:04PM
        • Grizzbeorn
          Grizzbeorn
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          I just did several in-game, at-trader searches on PC/NA, at traders where Black Drake Clanwrap pages were supposed to be listed (some only a few minutes old) according to TTC, but a search at all of these locations did not show any Black Drake Clanwrap.
          In fact, none of the Black Drake Clanwrap style pages are given as choices in the search-box drop-down list for "Style Page."
            PC/NA Warden Main
          • Tenthirty2
            Tenthirty2
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            SkaiFaith wrote: »
            I just discovered of the existence of the Black Drake Clanwrap Outfit Style.
            I want it badly, breeches and chest, but when I input the name in the search bar of Guild Traders it says this item doesn't even exist.
            I understand it was rare and maybe there isn't any on the market but... It really prevents me from searching it! Why?

Also, should I consider this gone forever?
            Since next year it will come only as a bound version in bags for tickets, and will likely be hard to drop the pieces I want...
            Is there any real chance I could be able to obtain it still? Anyone selling it on Xbox EU?

(On a side note, I'm also searching for Psijic Boots Motif, and with Max Psijic Skill after 12 Geysers not a single page drop. Also not a single one on the market in the entierity of Tamriel)

Edit: Black Drake Clanwrap style is not even previewable at Outfit Stations! Again, Why?

Edit 2:
            wvoi953k1gxp.jpg

OP, in case you are not aware just be forewarned that the hip plates on the BDCW chest hover quite far away from the character's hips. I picked up the chest awhile ago, excited to use it for my Warden main and was really let down how much they float on everything.

I thought I could make it work with something, ANYTHING but every leg option I tried does little to close in that gap to where I am ok with it. It ruined the look for me and now I don't use it. Gold wasted.

It's a shame bcuz the chest otherwise looks awesome but IMO the awesomness is ruined with those silly godsaweful hip plates they seem obsessed with putting on nearly every style. And the distance they float looks exceptionally far to me, like WHYYYYY? :/

For ref this is the look I went to after the Clanwrap mistake:
            Huntsman Jerkin with Black Fin legs
            3gjyn24wqia2.png

By comparison the same look but with the BDCW chest
            bgjhnujzpebj.png

Worse from the back
            jduec0b8y3kf.png

Given that the Black Fin Legs (skirt basically) I have on is rather tight on the backside to the point of making it almost flat. Even if I pair with leg styles that are more voluminous like Trinimac or dress\kilt styles the result is the same as below:
            io49i64ny2kc.png

I also tried styles that really let well developed glutes shine like Primal legs, which is basically painted-on yoga pants, still nope, HUGE float distance. And my characters legs, hips and glutes are fairly large.

I'm not trying to burst your bubble, I just don't want to see you, or anyone spend their gold on something only to be let down by what is IMO sloppy design.

EDIT: Easier to see the gaps if you view the pics in new tab at full size, sry about that :#
            Edited by Tenthirty2 on December 7, 2022 4:22PM
            • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
            • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
            • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
          • SkaiFaith
            SkaiFaith
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            @Tenthirty2 ahahah thank you! They really are comically far away! XD
            I already have Huntsman Jerkin and Black Fin Skirt, I used that but then I switched to Deadlands Gladiator Guards + the Deadlands "Jerkin" that came in crates last year, can't remember the name rn, the one that is practically just a metallic bra.
            I have the Skinchanger Hat and yesterday I bought Silver Dawn Arm cops. As a main Warden myself I wanted to do something furry but not too covered.
            Black Drake Clanwrap looks like a good fit, I don't really mind those silly flying hips XD but thank you for the heads up.
            Next up: Psijic Boots Motif, they look sick! (Can't remember which weight)

P.s. I looked at mmo-fashion to see BDCW and those flying hips seems fine if I pair them with BDCW skirt. So I hope to get both and be fine ^^
            Guess I'll spam zone chat for next couple of days...
            Edited by SkaiFaith on December 7, 2022 5:02PM
          • SkaiFaith
            SkaiFaith
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            @allochthons thank you, admittedly I had not checked it before. I've added link to this thread on that bug report to confirm all platforms are affected.

(Btw, I've found someone awesome in zone chat In Summerset who sold me those two pages).
            Edited by SkaiFaith on December 7, 2022 10:06PM
          • Akenomyces
            Akenomyces
            Soul Shriven
            CGPsaint wrote: »
            @SkaiFaith - If you're on Xbox/NA then drop your GT and I'll hook you up with one of the Black Drake Clanwrap Jerkins. Not sure if I have the legs, but if I do then I'll send those too.

@CGPsaint I have been looking for these items as well. Could I get them from you? My tag is @Akenomyces. I was able to find the set on PC using TTC but no luck on Xbox-NA.
          • CGPsaint
            CGPsaint
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭
            Akenomyces wrote: »

@CGPsaint I have been looking for these items as well. Could I get them from you? My tag is @Akenomyces. I was able to find the set on PC using TTC but no luck on Xbox-NA.

@Akenomyces - I know that I have a Jerkin page, and will check to see if I have any of the other pages as well. Is Akenomyces your GT on Xbox?

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
          • Akenomyces
            Akenomyces
            Soul Shriven
            Akenomyces wrote: »

@Akenomyces - I know that I have a Jerkin page, and will check to see if I have any of the other pages as well. Is Akenomyces your GT on Xbox?

@CGPsaint That's me! Akenomyces is my GT on XBOX/NA thanks so much!