Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Valkyn Skoria Set Still Bugged

Erai_sedai
Erai_sedai
✭✭✭
Hi, are we able to have an update on the Valkyn Skoria set bug? I've raised in-game tickets and I believe others have also.

The sound and animation begin, but most of the time the meteor never drops. I know this isn't a top set anymore, but it's always a fun set to use and I'd love for it to be fixed.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for bringing this up. We'll pass this on to the dev team to check into.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Erai_sedai
    Erai_sedai
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for bringing this up. We'll pass this on to the dev team to check into.

Thanks so much Kevin!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least its getting noted now, this set has been bugged for many months now (at least around high isle release if not earlier)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014