The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do we think Draping Locks be available again?

Anumaril
Anumaril
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been quite busy lately with uni so haven't had time to play ESO very actively. I found out just today that Draping Locks (Velsa's hair) was released as a daily reward in October!! I'm very saddened by this because I've been waiting for it for years yet missed it by only a couple months.

Do we know if it'll ever get added to the Crown Store or something?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on March 2, 2024 4:43AM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several of the login reward cosmetics have been available again later on. I'm not sure if all of them have, but only because I haven't looked them all up. But for example the Dusky Fennec Fox was originally a login reward, then it was added to crown crates.

But I don't think there's any way to predict when that might happen or how the hair style will be available. The best thing to do is check the crown store showcase at the start of each month and when new crown crates come out check through them to see what's available.

Some things are only in the crown store for a few days, so sometimes I've set reminders on my phone for when they'll be available, especially if it's a time when I'm likely to be busy or away a lot, so I remember to log in and get it when I can.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A blessing from ZOS! Draping Locks will be available again this month in March 2024 via the Crown Store :smiley:

So if anyone stumbles across this thread while Googling, mark March 25th 2024 in your calendars, as it'll only be available for 3 days until the 28th!
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.