The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I find out the expiry date for gem/seal items in Crown Store ?

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Yesterday, after months of saving up endeavour seals, I finally earned enough to buy the Azure Blight Spriggan polymorph, and I'm quite happy with it. :)

However, I also want to get the matching mount, but since it's 9600 seals, it will take me about 5 months to get enough seals for it. So I'm worried that it might vanish from the Crown Store before then, given that it's been in the Crown Crates | Limited Offer section of the store for many months now. :(

Does anyone know how I can find out the expiry date for gem/seal items in Crown Store ? Is this even possible ?
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390

Best Answers

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know the only way to know when the limited time items are going to be removed is when ZOS tells us, which is usually only a week or so before.

With the normal crate/seal items it's possible to predict it, at least approximately, because the crates are on a schedule and new ones always come out around the same times.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Answer ✓
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think most crate seasons are around 3-4 months

they added the iron atro crates around blackwood release (early june) and then they were being removed from the store somewhere around sept/oct

the current seasons crates do get a countdown timer kind of like limited re-release featured items that say how much longer it will be in the store, which i think usually starts about 2-3 weeks before they actually leave the store
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Answer ✓