Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which is best Healer class

yadibroz
yadibroz
✭✭✭
Templar with some dps skill or necromancer and also restoration staff do fit good on them as well.
  • Sockermannen
    Sockermannen
    ✭✭✭
    Warden by quite the margin, necro and templar’s got some nice utility but doesnt really compare.

Templar’s got stronger heals which is not always necessary, it’s also the easiest to play in my opinion since you can layer alot of HoTs. You also have a cheap class cleance which is nice.

Necro’s got some nice utility like AoE major breech, the res ult (again, not always necessary), by far the best offensive ult alternative to warhorn and crazy fast ult generation.

I play both those you mentioned and out of the two i prefer necro
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Warden by quite the margin, necro and templar’s got some nice utility but doesnt really compare.

Templar’s got stronger heals which is not always necessary, it’s also the easiest to play in my opinion since you can layer alot of HoTs. You also have a cheap class cleance which is nice.

Necro’s got some nice utility like AoE major breech, the res ult (again, not always necessary), by far the best offensive ult alternative to warhorn and crazy fast ult generation.

I play both those you mentioned and out of the two i prefer necro

I got necro as main healer because it really do fit on him especially when he so weak and need a buff but I am trying to switch some things around to see how it go but so far necromancer as healer with restoration staff is fun and better than destruction staff as my opinion but that it just trying to test things out.
  • Sockermannen
    Sockermannen
    ✭✭✭
    normally you’d run both a destro and a resto staff for a healer.
    Destro staff skills have some nice utility like elemental blockade to trigger weapon enchantments and elemental drain for magicka steal.
    Resto mainly for combat prayer to boost team mates, regeneration and healing springs are good HoTs.

And i do agree that necro healer could use a buff, not because he’s weak on the healing front but because he could use some utility skills that he lost back when empowered was changed.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Both + warden are the top 3 healer classes. Which one is best depends on circumstance but even moreso depends on which class you’re better at. I’d choose whichever one you like playing more and stick to it. Over time you’ll learn to adapt to content and meet other healers who will also help you improve.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wardens can make a team of stacked brawlers into gods. But get a typical NB or Sorc on your team and it can be difficult to support them. I find Necro to be much more flexible since their healing kit is mostly long-range/targeted.

I've been enjoying this setup quite a lot lately: https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=307210

• MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh I find myself using my NB healer more these days than my templar. She just seems more flexible and had a really nice burst heal for stand in stupid...
    PS5/NA