The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best anti-tank stamblade pvp sets?

Nyseto
Nyseto
✭✭✭
Ganking squishy players has become boring, it’s more satisfying when ganking a dk instead. I’ve seen a video of this player ripping through DKs and templars with sea serpent coil at 35k+ health. They were using onslaught for 100% penetration followed up with blood for blood at really low health.

Is it better to go with proc sets or max stat sets?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 21, 2023 11:20AM
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, Caluurion has been nerfed, so not that.

I've been hit pretty hard with the non-DOT portion of Deadlands Assassin, e.g. for 6K against a squishy build. As far as I can see it does not have the obligatory 1s delay that many sets have. It's also stat-dense for a proc set, e.g. 458 wd / sd plus a line of stamina. Maybe combine with Vateshran 2H back bar, since that also procs from a heavy attack.

Snipers seem to go for Scavenging Demise, but that has a long telegraph and can be dodged.

Rush of Agony is more of a bomber / AOE group play set, but I've been solo ganked with it also. Ambush into an ultimate (Incap, Tether, anything that stuns) lets you combine the ulti with the proc and an execute within 0.6 GCDs. If your ulti lands and stuns, the target can't react. It also does that annoying pull, which should help keeping the target close after Ambush.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    Well, Caluurion has been nerfed, so not that.

I've been hit pretty hard with the non-DOT portion of Deadlands Assassin, e.g. for 6K against a squishy build. As far as I can see it does not have the obligatory 1s delay that many sets have. It's also stat-dense for a proc set, e.g. 458 wd / sd plus a line of stamina. Maybe combine with Vateshran 2H back bar, since that also procs from a heavy attack.

Snipers seem to go for Scavenging Demise, but that has a long telegraph and can be dodged.

Rush of Agony is more of a bomber / AOE group play set, but I've been solo ganked with it also. Ambush into an ultimate (Incap, Tether, anything that stuns) lets you combine the ulti with the proc and an execute within 0.6 GCDs. If your ulti lands and stuns, the target can't react. It also does that annoying pull, which should help keeping the target close after Ambush.

Can't combine deadlands assassin and vate 2h anymore
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nyseto wrote: »
    Ganking squishy players has become boring, it’s more satisfying when ganking a dk instead. I’ve seen a video of this player ripping through DKs and templars with sea serpent coil at 35k+ health. They were using onslaught for 100% penetration followed up with blood for blood at really low health.

Is it better to go with proc sets or max stat sets?

If they use sea serpents coil, and are doing a low hp onslaught gank, then they likely have twice born fury (below 50 percent hp gives tons of crit and crit damage) maybe combined with a weapon damage set, or a proc damage set like flame blossom
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post