The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it possible to sneak in Falkreath Hold?

Anifaas
Anifaas
✭✭✭✭
Neither shadowy disguise nor a high level sneaking proficiency will enable me to enter sneak and/or evade enemies when soloing in Falkreath Hold and I am wondering if this is intentional or if something is not working properly on my end.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably all the artillery is set as some invisible untargetable enemy that has your number as soon as you enter the hold proper and that is what is pulling you out. That would be my guess.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can evade a good amount of them by going around them but I don’t think you can sneak by enemies in any dungeon.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    sharquez wrote: »
    Probably all the artillery is set as some invisible untargetable enemy that has your number as soon as you enter the hold proper and that is what is pulling you out. That would be my guess.

That makes sense. Thank you.
    Soarora wrote: »
    You can evade a good amount of them by going around them but I don’t think you can sneak by enemies in any dungeon.

Understood. Thank you.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not, I was after that lead that drops in chests and made a bunch of invis/speed potions. That worked quite well till I got tired of it and just killed my way through with my mag/sorc.
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minotaurs have seem to have very high detection range. Otherwise dodge artillery by hiding under the roofs. You can Shadowy Disguise your way through Halls of the Dead section no problem.