Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let's talk about vigor healing more than regeneration

• MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigor HoT should be adjusted down to 2750. The stamina cost of vigor should also be increased to 3750 as it not only heals but provides minor resolve. This would be similar to Blessing of Protection but a stamina version that has a HoT vs a burst heal. It would be balanced.

• OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to cut the heal in half AND make it cost more?? So worse even than pre-buff??

You know Blessing of Protection hits multiple people, right?

• PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    You want to cut the heal in half AND make it cost more?? So worse even than pre-buff??

It can hit the whole server and it will still be *** in my eyes compared to vigor

Being able to group in this game itself is a good enough group buff. I am not sure why we need more group buffs
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides I m not sure what exactly is the purpose of a restro staff in this game anymore ever since restro ult nerf

Sword and shield or ice staff are a gazzalion times better than restro staff

They could triple the heals of rapid regen and I still wouldn’t use it
    Edited by PhoenixGrey on January 12, 2023 5:04AM
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It can hit the whole server and it will still be *** in my eyes compared to vigor

Being able to group in this game itself is a good enough group buff. I am not sure why we need more group buffs

Okay well vigor isn't a buff to groups it was a buff to solos. And buffing Regen would be a buff to groups so... What are you even talking about?
    They could triple the heals of rapid regen and I still wouldn’t use it

So are you saying quadruple it or are you saying don't buff it??

I guess you're saying resto staff is underpowered and needs some other buffs-- not necessarily what's being discussed here.

Which I agree with. -shrug-

• gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If they tripled rapid regen I'd definitely use it. That's 6x power when below 50 percent. Lol
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Reduce the heal but keep the cost lower since it is a self focus heal.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still kinda against touching it tbh. I wasn't really a fan of the buff either-- I don't see why it needs minor resolve. But ultimately this skill can be used by literally everyone, pvp or pve, for the modest fee of going to get it. I don't think it is preferential to stam builds... This is a hybrid meta and if your build can't/doesn't use it then honestly you're probably doing something wrong. There are precious few stam heals in the game. It's fine that it's strong, and there's no reason why mag builds can't use it too.