Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SUGGESTION] Add a mythical item for weather control

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
We already have an item with which we can fix the time of day. For correct light conditions we also need a weather control device. In Hew's Bane it is raining so often or is heavily cloudy it is surprising that it is a desert-like region. This is destroying in 50% of time all the effort that I put in using the natural light conditions as part of the house interiour design. And I am sure there are other places that would benefit from a weather control device.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    It never rains where my house is... i'd like it to once in a while for diversity for sure. :)

So if there was such an item to control weather in one's home (preferably OUTSIDE ones home, amirite? heheh)i'd suggest that it have the option to control when/what/ and have a random mode.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also want to take into account the features of the location. There is an ash storm and soot snow in the houses of Morrowind. The Сoldharbor also has its own peculiarity - snow with lightning