Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I WANT A HEROISM MYTHIC

fxeconomisteb17_ESO
Just that. Pure and simple. What Oakensoul was supposed to be. The two perma buffs. Minor and MAJOR Heroism. Just that. No buffs I don't need.
"Is it true her wounds healed on their own ? Yes" No s***, at 75% health regen penalty!

I was a vampire like you, but then I took an idea to the head...
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man...throwing 140k soul assaults like it's a spammable!
  • fxeconomisteb17_ESO
    Baconlad wrote: »

I was actually into Magma Armor.
    "Is it true her wounds healed on their own ? Yes" No s***, at 75% health regen penalty!

• KilianDermoth
    KilianDermoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's raining men atronachs...

Ok my max were 6-7 Atronachs at the same time 🤣 (damage was only about 60k-70k, bcause I had to sacrifice to much to make it possible).

But Magma Armor would be the reason not to add something like that. This would be even a twice as bad tank meta as it is now...
    Edited by KilianDermoth on December 28, 2022 9:41AM
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah and that's exactly why it's off oakensoul
  • fxeconomisteb17_ESO

Yeah and that's exactly why it's off oakensoul

So they feel too that it trumps all other buffs given by that ring.

• AdamLAD
    AdamLAD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd gladly give u that ring. If it increased the cost of all abilities by 10% and ultimates by 100%. Most ring's have a drawback
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play dk and this would be a busted rehash of oakensoul v1
    We don't need 75 percent uptime on corrosive
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

the fix would be easy
    make it so that while corrosive is active you can't gain ult
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if.... and this is a big if.... the downside to this mythic is it reduces your HP, damage shields, and resistances by about 30%, or some other defensive debuff.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wear Oakensoul and Drake's Rush. Go forth and bash your way to victory!
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • axi
    axi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »

the fix would be easy

It wouldn't be fix. Corrosive uptime would be still too high.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Always wanted to do a ulti build with a DK that could spam Leap. Not for pvp, just for fun. This would probably make it possible, though it'd probably come with a big downside. Perhaps something like you do not passively regenerate health or magicka and stamina, or you lose a slot on your bar for skills (meaning your front and back bars are 4 skills and an ult instead of 5). Probably too powerful, though.
  • Noisivid
    Noisivid
    ✭✭✭✭

the fix would be easy

no, ZOS shouldn't be nerfing a class ability or ultimate to compensate for an overpowered set or mythic
    Vogon Poet Laureate
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noisivid wrote: »

the fix would be easy

no, ZOS shouldn't be nerfing a class ability or ultimate to compensate for an overpowered set or mythic

ZOS could have just disabled mythics in PVP and then they wouldn't have had to nerf all of them after players wasted time grinding the leads.

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Dekrypted
    Dekrypted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think where we're at in terms of sources/access to heroism doesn't merit a mythic that has the intention of granting both. Oakensoul pre nerf was a perfect case study for why they shouldn't make it easier than it already is.
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As people have said, they could do a mythic like this and it would be pretty cool but it need to take something in return like Healt, armor increased cost from the player using it in pvp.

And it Will end up with only dk and maybe nb running it in pvp anyway.
    So they Will litterally be ending up with just doing a mythic for 1 or 2 classes.

• KilianDermoth
    KilianDermoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to run it in PVE on a Sorc to let Atronachs rain - again, like a true Atromancer 😂

But I think it will be broken for PVP and I am really not sure if simple stuff like reducing stats would fix it, especially combined with stuff like magma shell.
    Edited by KilianDermoth on January 8, 2023 3:11PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are already some gear sets which do grant perma minor heroism (outside of the current version of oakensoul)

having both major and minor heroism all the time would definitely be OP (and people were doing that with pre-nerf oakensoul and it was broken) lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014