The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

End of year statistics... please!

Sarannah
Sarannah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
After yet another year of ESO, could we please get some PvE statistics for the entire year of 2022? As I always love watching those! They do not have to be per platform, just in general for ESO.

Statistics like, how many/how much:
-Mobs killed.
-World bosses killed.
-Non-daily quests completed.
-Daily quests completed.
-Harvesting nodes collected.
-Event tickets earned.
-Most completed non-repeatable overland quest.
-Least completed non-repeatable overland quest. (really curious about this one, as I am suspecting the wasp quest in deshaan, or either the ghost-skull quest in eastmarch)
-Outfits updated/created.
-Achievement points earned.
-Cadwell's gold completed. (should be atleast one, hehe)
-Gold looted.
-Gold earned from quests.
-Treasure chests looted.
-Heavy sacks looted.
-Surveys collected.
-Delve bosses killed.
-Public dungeons completed(or public dungeon bosses killed).
-Furnishings placed.
-World events completed(dolmen, harrowstorm, geyser, etc).
-Foods/drinks consumed.
-Dungeons completed.
-Trials completed.
-Legendary items looted(golden items).
-Excavations completed.
-Items crafted.
-Tales of Tribute matches completed.
-Fish caught.
-Locks picked.
-Items stolen.

Maybe some PvP ones as well, how many:
-Players killed.
-Keeps conquered.
-Districts captured.
-Tel var collected.
-AP collected.
-Treasure scamps killed.

All these stats would be in total, from everyone. Feel free to add some if you like to see a specific one. And thanks in advance ZOS, if you are willing to do this for me(us).

PS: Happy holidays and happy new year everyone!
Edited by Sarannah on December 30, 2022 3:57PM
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see how many ToT matches have been played so far and how many players ever participated in ToT at all. I'm curious how popular it is, especially compared to other activities.

Happy New Year!
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    I'd like to see how many ToT matches have been played so far and how many players ever participated in ToT at all. I'm curious how popular it is, especially compared to other activities.

Happy New Year!
    Already added that one before you posted. The point behind these statistics is to show everyone ESO is alive and kicking!
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd personally like to see how many new players were gained/lost and existing players lost due to U35. Of course that will never be officially disclosed in order to keep the investors in the dark as to how ESO is actually doing. Can't have the SEC come snooping around now can we?
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol they will never say.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be interested in seeing some breakouts on dungeons and trials... normal versus veteran, hardmode and how many successful trifectas.
    Edited by Aislinna on December 31, 2022 10:38AM
  • LadyAzura
    LadyAzura
    ✭✭✭
    Aislinna wrote: »
    I would be interested in seeing some breakouts on dungeons and trials... normal versus veteran, hardmode and how many sucessful trifectas.

I would also be very curious to see this, and even monthly statistics. It would be interesting to see how much the end-game community and trial HM and trifecta attempts have declined over the year, and especially after patch 35.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ohw come on guys, why so negative? ... There is no point in asking for stats which enforce the negative thinking, and you know they won't give us. This is why I only asked for general stats, to end the year on a positive note. To show everyone that despite all the complaints, this game is worth playing, and is still being played.

End the year on a positive note.

PS: Have seen many new players in-game during these holidays. Welcome!
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something like an ESO version of Spotify Wrapped would be fun - personal stats only.
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    Ohw come on guys, why so negative? ... There is no point in asking for stats which enforce the negative thinking, and you know they won't give us. This is why I only asked for general stats, to end the year on a positive note. To show everyone that despite all the complaints, this game is worth playing, and is still being played.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you consider negative.So, they say X dungeons were completed, breaking out that 50% were normal, and the other 50% were the variations of veteran is not negative in anyway as far as I'm concerned, it's how inforgraphics are done. Why do you consider that negative?
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aislinna wrote: »
    Sarannah wrote: »

Sorry, I'm not sure what you consider negative.So, they say X dungeons were completed, breaking out that 50% were normal, and the other 50% were the variations of veteran is not negative in anyway as far as I'm concerned, it's how inforgraphics are done. Why do you consider that negative?

I don't think that's what they were referring to. More likely the people who want stats that show the game is in decline, that there are less players etc.
  • Aardappelboom
    Aardappelboom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personal stats or general stats, with a positive vibe, are very welcomed.

I would love to see how much of my life I've wasted on this game and what I achieved in het return. 😁

@ZOS_Kevin ESO wrapped would be an awesome idea (and a good pr stunt)