The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

2023 wish list

sPark101
sPark101
✭✭✭
I am hoping 2023 can bring a higher max level over 50 and more expanded relevant champion points.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expanded champion points might be good but why increase level? The content goes as our levels go so we would be the same as we are now with a higher number.

I would like to see battle worn armor introduced. The same styles we have now but with dents, cuts, tears, blood stains, gouges, scorching and other scars to show we have actually been in a fight or two. The difference would be purely cosmetic.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Kimda
    Kimda
    ✭✭✭
    New class. I would like monk or similar.

More character slots. (if new class published)

New weapon line.

Companion stances (aggressive/defensive/passive).

Nord companion.

• AdamLAD
    AdamLAD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big fixes, performance fixes, balances changes in PvP, and more PvP content. New sets that aren't broken and new mythics that aren't broken. For years, we haven't received anything for PvP. However I'd absolutely much rather them give us absolutely nothing for PvP but genuinely fix the performance FOR GOOD. Prime time is absolutely unplayable. Even in our duelling areas on Xbox EU is becoming laggy and we are the least populated server. Completely unacceptable. By definition it's a broken product at this point.
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting… send it.
  • Malmer
    Malmer
    ✭✭✭
    leaderboards + weekly system for dungeons maybe with a master difficulty over veteran or a mythic plus like in wow + better weekly rewards

good quality of life improvements for console

2 man arena like vma

• francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want blue eyes like spiderknit for my necromancer.
    A faster animation for necro scythe so it's easier to weave.
    a slight buff to the skull throw necro spammable.
    skull body marks... maybe make them light blue so it looks good on necro
    also a necromancer staff skill line.

ON-npc-Sardavar_Nightweaver.jpg
    ON-npc-Worm_Cult_Necromancer.jpg
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No changes to max level (I’m NOT regrinding gear, nope, pointless tedious treadmill that) unless to rename CP160 to level 50 and eliminate the pointless CP0-159 — it wouldn’t effect me, being near to CP1500, but it seems pointlessly confusing/ complicated for newer players.

I don’t see any reason to add to the CP cap either, not when most everything is pointless. Since the overhaul of CP, it seems that we pay more and more for less and less. Meaningful choices and trade-offs would be nice, like what if increasing fire damage came with susceptibility to cold and vice versa? I don’t mean as a change to how classes work, but as a CP option. I would really like to meaningfully customize my characters, but the current system limits me to the four best mostly generic choices.

Generally I hope for more options to customize our characters (both combat-related and cosmetic — hair color pack, more personalities like brassy assassin and Deadlands firewalker, more hide outfit slot options) and houses (add emotes to houseguest pathing pleeease). A well-written chapter like Orsinium. Fewer nerfs to character abilities and fewer overthetop sets and mythics that ultimately require nerfing.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 31, 2022 5:22AM
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want blue eyes like spiderknit for my necromancer.
    A faster animation for necro scythe so it's easier to weave.
    a slight buff to the skull throw necro spammable.
    skull body marks... maybe make them light blue so it looks good on necro
    also a necromancer staff skill line.

ON-npc-Sardavar_Nightweaver.jpg
    ON-npc-Worm_Cult_Necromancer.jpg

Skull throw needs a big buff, it’s got nothing going for it.
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Can we please have The Augur of the Obscure as a companion......please ❤