Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

My new STAMCRO PVP-BUILD

Killer1712
Killer1712
✭✭
Hey guys! 👋

I wanna share my Stamcro PvP-Build with you all. I know that dk, warden & nb are top tier this patch, but i finally made a build that actually works pretty good.

Sadly, there arent a lot of stamcros out there atm (except harmony/dark convergence builds..)

So if u are looking for a switch or just a new build, this may be the build for you 👊🔥

If you have any questions, lmk.

https://youtu.be/q2oCbog2yyM

Stay safe guys 💙
Edited by Killer1712 on December 29, 2022 8:49PM
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please do a write up of sets and traits and skills
    Myself and many others won't watch a video without such information
    Thanks
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Killer1712
    Killer1712
    ✭✭
    All the informations are in the video 👀

I always try to explain what im using & why. If there are options, i tell them aswell. 👍
    Edited by Killer1712 on December 30, 2022 4:44AM
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do a write up of sets and traits and skills
    Myself and many others won't watch a video without such information
    Thanks

yes, players are good enough to rate a build just by a few lines of text.
    also seeing clickbaitish thumbnail and title don't encourage watching either, also thread's eyerolling final words
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Killer1712 wrote: »
    All the informations are in the video 👀

I always try to explain what im using & why. If there are options, i tell them aswell. 👍

Like sergykid says, experienced players can tell if a build is good at a glance
    I'm not clicking a video to sift through someone talking for 20 minutes about their build. I spend hundreds if not thousands of hours theorycrafting builds. Replying 2 times in this thread is now more time than intended. If you won't type up some information, I'll be on my way. Best wishes.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Killer1712
    Killer1712
    ✭✭
    Tbh making videos like that are a lot of work. Im ok if some people wont watch it.

But there are newer players or people who dont know what to run in pvp. Thats why i show them my build, giving explanations & gameplay to see the build in action.

If u play the game for many years (like myself) i totally get it if u make your own builds or just wanna have a quick insight.

But the majority of players enjoy watching & hearing stuff instead of reading.

So.. if you arent willing to watch it -> dont watch it. Im really cool with that 😉
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 piece balorgh, Dagon front bar maces, wretched vitality greatsword back bar, 1 trainee nirnhoned chest, sea serpent coil with swift trait.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile